Strategic Partnerships Manager (f/m/x)
Do you want to use your passion and talent to make consumption more sustainable?
Since 2017, we saved over 100,000,000 kg of CO2 by selling refurbished equipment, while 3.5 million trees have been planted, mainly with our partner, the NGO Eden Reforestation.
We are passionate about sustainability and we are the fastest growing marketplace for refurbished products in Europe.
Our Supply department (Sales & Account Management team) is looking for an Strategic Partnerships Manager. In this position you will be the driver for long-term strategic projects and partnerships. You are an essential piece for the supply side of our business and manage the communication with multiple teams throughout the organisation.
Together we want to make consumption sustainable and build the leading marketplace for refurbished products in Europe. Join us on our mission! #TalentForFuture
WHO YOU ARE
- Data driven, proactive and solutions oriented
- Capable of adapting to different needs and situations
- Experienced in navigating large organisations and securing high complexity deals
- Expert in building and maintaining commercial value with limited resources
- Enjoy working independently
- You have experience owning multi-faceted projects and prioritizing
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Highly experienced with tools such as Excel, CRM, business intelligence tools, etc.
- You care about the world and want to spend your time making a difference
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Lead refurbed brand owner relationships and brand owner acquisition
- Lead refurbed tier-one distributor acquisition
- Own relationships with a small group of strategic suppliers
- Own from scratch and drive strategic projects for the supply team
- Create value-add partnerships within the industry
ADDITIONAL FACTORS WE APPRECIATE
- Besides English you speak additional European languages (eg. German, Italian, French, Spanish)
- You have experience within the refurbished or secondary market
- You are familiar with the concept of e-commerce platform
- You have a technical understanding of API, integrators
You want to build the leading marketplace for refurbished products in Europe and change the world by making it easier to sell sustainable products? Then apply now.
Please include a cover letter and your CV.
For legal matters we state that the minimum wage for this position is 45,000 € gross per year. However, depending on your qualification a higher salary is obviously very likely.
WHY YOU WILL ENJOY WORKING WITH US
Our Culture and Values:
- Decisions should be made based on facts and not by hierarchy levels? We sure think so!
- We embrace giving and receiving feedback, testing and welcoming new ideas, as well as sharing our knowledge across the company.
- You fail sometimes? Well, so do we! We’re all just human, let’s not cry about it but learn from our mistakes to improve in the future!
- No matter who you love, where you’re from, who you pray to, whether you pee sitting down or standing up – we are a bunch of talented people who enjoy spending our time making a difference!
Personal & Professional Development:
- You can take unlimited number of trainings we are offering you through LinkedIn learning.
- Additionally, we are partnering with Likeminded, offering you private sessions with experts for your personal growth and mental health.
- We trust you to do the best job, so we don't care so much when you do it – you are able to self-organize.
- Work from home or in our modern and sustainable office in the heart of Vienna – we love dogs, so feel free to bring your furry little buddy too. And yes, there are free fruit, coffee & drinks in the office 😊
…and much more! See https://careers.refurbed.com/ for further insights!