Director/VP Product (f/m/x)
Do you want to use your passion and talent to make consumption more sustainable?
Since 2017, we saved over 100,000,000 kg of CO2 by selling refurbished equipment, while 3.5 million trees have been planted, mainly with our partner, the NGO Eden Reforestation.
We are passionate about sustainability and we are the fastest growing marketplace for refurbished products in Europe.
To lead our Product Department, we are looking for a Director/VP Product (f/m/x) who will be leading the team toward achieving strategic initiatives, mainly creating a Product road map and preparing the Product vision. Together with you and your talent, we want to make consumption sustainable and build the leading marketplace for refurbished products in Europe. Join us on our mission! #TalentForFuture
WHO YOU ARE
- Ideally bring over 10 years of product management experience, with at least 3 years in a leadership role as a Director or VP.
- Have a Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field. Advanced degree (MBA, MS) would be a nice addition.
- Have a deep knowledge of the marketplace industry or successful B2C tech.
- Have proven track record of delivering successful products from ideation to launch.
- Are comfortable with processing strategy and translating it into tangible execution/results.
- Bring good understanding of product deployment process and capable to work closely with the Engineering team.
- Are business and customer oriented, capable of comfortably operating business metrics and assess products from economic perspective.
- Are customer-minded with a high-quality standard for the product to be delivered.
- Possess excellent leadership, team management skills and collaborative – there’s no elbow culture.
- Possess strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Have outstanding communication and presentation skills.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Translating business strategy into product vision and roadmap to ensure the best positioning in the marketplace, drive revenue growth and increase profitability.
- Managing the end to end Product Lifecycle (from idea inception to testing and deployment to roll-out).
- Strategizing the long term positioning in terms of new product categories and revenue streams.
- Collaborating with the engineering and marketing (any others?) stakeholders to ensure the timely and successful delivery of new features, enhancements, and product releases.
- Developing and leading a high-performing product management team consisting of Product Managers and UX Designers and Researchers by fostering a culture of innovation, collaboration and continuous improvement within the team.
WHY YOU WILL ENJOY WORKING WITH US
Our Culture and Values:
- Decisions should be made based on facts and not by hierarchy levels? We sure think so!
- We embrace giving and receiving feedback, testing and welcoming new ideas, as well as sharing our knowledge across the company.
- You fail sometimes? Well, so do we! We’re all just human, let’s not cry about it but learn from our mistakes to improve in the future!
- No matter who you love, where you’re from, who you pray to, whether you pee sitting down or standing up – we are a bunch of talented people who enjoy spending our time making a difference!
Personal & Professional Development:
- You can take unlimited number of trainings we are offering you through LinkedIn learning.
- Additionally, we are partnering with Likeminded, offering you private sessions with experts for your personal growth and mental health.
- We trust you to do the best job, so we don't care so much when you do it – you are able to self-organize.
- Work from home or in our modern and sustainable office in the heart of Vienna – we love dogs, so feel free to bring your furry little buddy too. And yes, there are free fruit, coffee & drinks in the office 😊
…and much more! See https://careers.refurbed.com/ for further insights!