Senior Software Developer (f/m/d)
About the role
The cross functional team you will work with uses the Scrum Agile Development methodology to promote the rapid development of quality code and enable the use of innovative and emerging technology to create effective products.
What you will do
- Work on our POS services as part of a cross functional team with product owner, scrum master, QAs and other developers to build new features
- Write reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Architect solutions using modern front-end stacks focusing on performance and reliability
- Improve efficiency and productivity by applying best practices to the development process and code
- Designing and implementation of low-latency, high-availability and performant applications.
- Raise our code quality standards by using tools to identify errors before running the code.
- Be a proactive team player with a holistic view of the product domains and the ability to help other team members to grow and doing code reviews with them
What makes you ready for us
- Live our core values: Customer-centricity, Teamwork, Ownership, Open Mindedness
- Excellent experience with large-scale, high availability services
- Experience with relational databases (Mysql, Posgres) and non-relational databases (Redis, Mongo, ..) at scale
- Holistic view on architectural design on new and existing domains
- Experience with integrating third party services via APIs
- Strong team player, with the ability to work collaboratively with others
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to present and explain your ideas & thoughts clearly and concisely
What makes us ready for you
- We put trust in our people and their skills by giving them the opportunity to take ownership and have a direct impact on the product and the business
- We are a group of open minded team players who help and support each other, also during challenging times
- Remote working while still valuing personal relationships is key to us - we provide you with the equipment to work from home as well as great office spaces in Vienna
- Choose your equipment - are you team Mac or team Windows?
ready2order specializes in the development and distribution of innovative cloud software solutions in the POS and payment sector for small businesses. Founded in 2015, the FinTech now serves over 10,000 customers in Germany and Austria. In line with its remote-first culture, the nearly 100 employees work both at the headquarters in Vienna and throughout Europe.
The entry salary for this position is EUR 62.000 gross per year. Of course, we are willing to pay a higher salary depending on qualification and experience.
If that sounds exciting to you, apply to join our team and help us get ready2order to the next level!
We are looking forward to getting to know you!
Something looks off?