French Content Writer
Place of work: Warsaw (hybrid / full remote)
Meet Packhelp. We're an international group of over 160 professionals who are helping nearly 50,000 companies across the World. On the outside, we’re a packaging company, but look a little closer and you’ll see we’re one of the fastest-growing tech companies in Europe that have raised over €50M from leading international investors.
We're on our journey to become a leading global packaging marketplace. That is why we are looking for an experienced French Content Writer!
About the role:
We seek a talented and creative French Content Writer to join our dynamic content team. As a French Content Writer, you will play a crucial role in crafting compelling and engaging content that resonates with our French audience. You will work with the Content Team to ensure that our content aligns seamlessly with our overall content strategy and search engine optimization efforts.
- Fluent French and English
- At least 2 years of experience in French copywriting and content creation
- Creative copywriting with a focus on short forms such as catchphrases and slogans
- Having a good grasp of SEO (in reference to writing, as well as optimizing existing content)
- Experience with WordPress
- Eager to research new content ideas and techniques in order to test and implement them
- Attention to detail and drive for excellence (nailing both the technical and visual aspects of any content created)
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Search Console
- Good communication skills will be needed to get in touch with customers
- Basic understanding of digital marketing concepts and trends.
- tools such as Ahrefs, Semrush
- knowledge of how to use Canva
- Familiarity with basic HTML is a plus
- Writing blog posts, researching topics and keywords for blog articles, and creating articles from scratch (including images, Yoast, any videos, etc.) in WordPress
- Create high-quality, well-researched, and original content in French that aligns with our brand voice, values, and objectives.
- Copywriting in terms of shorter forms
- Writing guest articles in order to gain backlinks
- Translating and creating localized versions of lead nurturing emails, mailings, and newsletters
- Produce various content types, including case studies, product pages, UX/UI copy, one-pagers, landing pages and more
- Distribution of content through social media
- Creating landing pages aimed at customer acquisition
- Assisting in other translation- and content-driven projects that the team is tasked with
- Conduct thorough research on industry-related topics and stay up-to-date with the latest trends to ensure content accuracy and relevance
- Top-notch HQ – 2500 square meters filled with tech and goodies such as a barista, lunches, and brunches! All in a great location, close to the city center and with access to free parking spaces
- Remote-friendly workplace – hybrid or remote model of work (depending on your location) and all the resources you need to set up your home office
- The best possible tools – easy access to the latest technology, our own apps, a Macbook, and industry-standard software
- Health & Wellness – private healthcare, life insurance, weekly massage sessions, mental health support, and a subsidized MultiSport card
- Fair compensation – performance-based pay raises and bonuses for employee referrals
- Career development – internal workshops, training sessions, and your own personal learning budget
- Work from the places you love most – possibility to work remotely from anywhere in the world for up to 90 days a year****
- Vacation & time off – 26 paid vacation days and 1 extra Better Future Day for actively making our world a better place
More about us:
We are experts in the unboxing experience. We create revolutionary technology that supports the growing packaging needs of all business models. Our proprietary software unleashes creativity, speeds up packaging development, and automates mundane tasks. Above all else, we help connect brands with sustainable yet affordable packaging solutions.
While Packhelp HQ is based in Poland, our thriving community of product engineers, creatives, marketers, and more work around the globe in countries such as Spain, France, and the Netherlands. In 2021, we revamped the Packhelp office to be an inclusive, supportive, and engaging space, no matter where our awesome employees are based. Come and see for yourself!
PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING INFORMATION CLAUSE FOR JOB OR COOPERATION CANDIDATES
Pursuant to Art. 13(1) and (2) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27/04/2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (OJ L 119, p. 1), hereinafter: “GDPR”, I hereby inform you that:
1. The controller of your personal data is Packhelp S.A. based in Warsaw, ul. Kolejowa 5/7, 01-217 Warsaw, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, 13th Commercial Division of the National Court Register (KRS) under KRS number: 0000831872, NIP: 1231308129, REGON: 362932312 (hereinafter: “Controller”),
2. Direct contact with the Controller is possible at the Controller’s address: ul. Julianowska 61, 05-500 Piaseczno or at the e-mail address: email@example.com,
3. The Controller has appointed a Data Protection Officer who can be contacted in personal data protection matters at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org,
4. Your personal data will be processed:
- in the case of recruitment for the position indicated in the advertisement, to conclude an employment contract under the provisions of the Labour Code, i.e. pursuant to Art. 6(1)(b) and (c) of the GDPR in connection with Art. 221§ 1 of the Labour Code regarding first and last name, date of birth, contact details, education, professional qualifications and previous employment, and regarding personal data categories other than the above-mentioned ones, such data will be processed on the basis of your consent, i.e. pursuant to Art. 6(1)(a) of the GDPR,
- in the case of recruitment for the position indicated in the advertisement for the purposes of concluding a civil law contract, on the basis of your consent, i.e. pursuant to Art. 6(1)(a) of the GDPR,
- in the case of your consent, for the purpose of future recruitment processes, i.e. pursuant to Art. 6(1)(a) of the GDPR.
5. Your personal data may be made available to entities supporting the Controller in its activities on our behalf, in particular to providers of IT and hosting services and tools, entities providing legal services, entities supporting the recruitment procedure, as well as the Controller’s associates and employees to the extent to which they are authorised to process your personal data in connection with the recruitment procedure, while it is possible to transfer data to a third country, where any of the above-mentioned entities processes data in a third country and only in a situation where the relevant legal requirements are met, i.e. when the European Commission has established an adequate level of protection or through contractual clauses approved by the European Commission or in the presence of appropriate safeguards about which you may be informed,
6. Providing your personal data is voluntary, but necessary for participation in the recruitment process, to the extent required by the provisions of the Labour version 2.0Packhelp S.A. based in Warsaw ul. Kolejowa 5/7, 01-217 Warsaw, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, 13th Commercial Division of the National Court Register (KRS) under KRS number: 0000831872, NIP: 1231308129, REGON: 362932312 Code. Otherwise, the provision of your personal data is voluntary, and in the case of personal data processing on the basis of consent, you may withdraw your consent at any time.
7. Your personal data will be processed for the duration of the recruitment process, and for a period of 2 years after its completion (for the purposes of future recruitment), provided that you consent to it.
In connection with your personal data processing, you have the following rights:
1. the right to access your data and receive copies thereof,
2. the right to rectify (correct) your data,
3. the right to erase data (if, in your opinion, there are no grounds for processing of your personal data, you may request their erasure),
4. the right to restrict the personal data processing (you may request the restriction of your personal processing only to their storage or the performance of the agreed actions if, in your opinion, we have incorrect data or we process them without legal grounds, or you do not want us to erase them because you need them for the purpose of exercising or defending claims or for the duration of an objection made regarding the processing of data,
5. the right to object to data processing,
6. the right to data portability (you have the right to receive from us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, your personal data, which have been provided to us on the basis of your consent or on the basis of the concluded contract, and you may request that such data be sent directly to another entity,
7. the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (if you believe that we process your personal data unlawfully, you may file a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office or another competent supervisory authority),
8. the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data (at any time you may withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data on the basis of your consent, and the withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on your consent before its withdrawal).
Personal data will be processed both in paper and electronic form – in IT systems, however, the Controller will not make automated decisions (including in the form of profiling).