IT Support Engineer
Strength in Trust
OneTrust is the trust intelligence cloud platform organizations use to transform trust from an abstract concept into a measurable competitive advantage. Organizations globally use OneTrust to enable the responsible use of data while protecting the privacy rights of individuals, implement and report on their cyber security program, make their social impact goals a reality, and create a speak up culture of trust. Over 14,000 customers use OneTrust's technology, including half of the Global 2,000. OneTrust currently ranks #24 on the Forbes Cloud 100 list of top private cloud companies in the world and employs over 2,000 people in regions across North America, South America, Asia, Europe, and Australia.
Strength in Trust
Our goal at OneTrust is to bring the power of trust to companies all over the world. Using cutting-edge technology and a real-world approach to ethics, compliance, privacy, security, and third-party risk, we’ve created a no-nonsense platform to help supercharge the global push for trust.
We are looking for a skilled IT Support Engineer to join our IT Operations Team. IT Support Engineers report to the IT Manager and are focused on providing technology support and operational stability to the organization’s internal systems. This role involves troubleshooting and resolving IT issues, maintaining our IT infrastructure, and assisting in the implementation of new IT solutions.
This is a hybrid role that will require you to be on site in OneTrust’s Madrid office 3-4 days per week.
As an IT Support Engineer, you will:
- Troubleshoot Windows and macOS hardware, software, and network issues
- Administer and support IT systems and applications (Azure AD, MDM, etc.)
- Provide technical support for SaaS productivity and collaboration tools
- Manage and troubleshoot office technologies such as Teams conference rooms and enterprise network
- Monitor the ticket queue and address, escalate, and resolve tickets using documented processes and critical thinking
- Perform system deployments, application configurations, and security policy enforcements
- Participate in the execution of IT projects
- Collaborate with other IT team members to deliver consistent and reliable IT services
You are someone with a passion and curiosity for technology, strong problem-solving skills, and the ability to quickly learn while creatively applying new concepts. You have excellent technical, communication, and interpersonal skills and the ability to address user needs in a timely and professional manner. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated and proactive, and will lead key tasks such as user onboarding, ensuring IT service delivery, and documenting best practices and procedures.
Your Experience Includes
- At least 2 years in an IT Support/Administrator role, preferably in a global company
- Strong experience supporting Windows and macOS hardware and software
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Azure AD and Microsoft 365
- Experience in a cloud native company supporting SaaS like Atlassian, Zoom, Monday.com, Salesforce, etc.
- Experience providing support for iPhone and Android devices
- Familiarity with ITSM ticket tracking tools such as Jira or ServiceNow
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment supporting global employees in both in-person and remote settings
- Technical certifications such as Microsoft Azure Administrator, ITIL, and CompTIA (A+, Network+, etc.)
- Experience managing IT projects
- Experience with automation and scripting
As an employee at OneTrust, you will be part of the OneTeam. That means you’ll receive support physically, mentally, and emotionally so that you can do your best work both in and out of the office. This includes comprehensive healthcare coverage, remote or hybrid workplace flexibility, flexible PTO, equity stock options, annual performance bonus opportunities, retirement account support, 14+ weeks of paid parental leave, career development opportunities, company-paid privacy certification exam fees, and much more. Specific benefits differ by country. For more information, talk to your recruiter or visit onetrust.com/careers.
Check out the following to learn more about OneTrust and its people:
You have the right to have your personal data updated or removed. You also have the right to have a copy of the information OneTrust holds about you. Further details about these rights are available on the website in our Privacy Overview. You can change your mind at any time and have your personal data removed from our database. In order to do this you must contact us and let us know you wish to be removed. The request should be made on the Data Subject Request Form.
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by local laws.