Senior Instructional Designer
Strength in Trust
OneTrust is the trust intelligence cloud platform organizations use to transform trust from an abstract concept into a measurable competitive advantage. Organizations globally use OneTrust to enable the responsible use of data while protecting the privacy rights of individuals, implement and report on their cyber security program, make their social impact goals a reality, and create a speak up culture of trust. Over 14,000 customers use OneTrust's technology, including half of the Global 2,000. OneTrust currently ranks #24 on the Forbes Cloud 100 list of top private cloud companies in the world and employs over 2,000 people in regions across North America, South America, Asia, Europe, and Australia.
This role is for a Senior Instructional Designer with experience in creating amazing and engaging elearning experiences.
- Meet with subject matter experts to analyze, design, and develop net new course content.
- Perform rapid elearning development in an agile environment
- Convert VILT classes into self-directed elearning.
- Create and curate training content and materials for eLearning modules, able to process and condense complicated and unfamiliar technical material for a wide range of audiences.
- Maintain/update training content and associated collateral with seasonal software releases as instructed by Senior Training Consultants, Manager, or the Director
- Establish yourself as a trusted advisor to internal stakeholders across Onetrust.
- Create survey and assessment instruments, leverage learner and stakeholder feedback to evaluate the effectiveness of learning solutions and continually improve and iterate
- Conduct pilots on elearning and monitor and implement survey data.
- Lead/participate in team meetings; mentor other team members on instructional design, content creation/curation, video editing.
- As a Senior Instructional Designer, you are tech savvy and skilled in adult learning methodologies and frameworks, genuinely enthusiastic about developing engaging and impactful elearning experiences. You are detail-oriented with the ability to set priorities, adhere to tight deadlines, and be flexible in a fast-changing environment. You are willing to mentor other team members and lead multiple elearning projects. This requires skills and experience in the following:
- Articulate 360 Rise, Storyline, Camtasia, Microsoft AI Speech
- ADDIE, Agile, and Backward design
- Rapid elearning development
- Converting courses from VILT to elearning
- Course design and publishing for LMS
- Video creation and editing
- Survey creation/application of data and feedback results to the trainings
- Ability to work on a global team and with global SMEs across onetrust’s platform.
- Project management
- Keeping pace with elearning industry trends and skills
Your Experience Includes:
- Bachelor’s degree in Instructional Design, Technology, or related field
- +4 yrs. of relevant experience in corporate technical training, instructional design
- Experience developing eLearning for LMS, virtual classrooms, or related platforms.
- Display genuine enthusiasm for working directly with customers and employees.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, able to mentor other team members, lead meetings, and present to leadership.
- Ability to build relationships between high level stakeholders in product, marketing, sales, and engineering.
- Experience with ADDIE and Backward Design
- IAPP Certifications (any)
- OneTrust Professional Certification and/or Expert Certifications
- ATD, Training Institute or similar industry certification
For California, Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, New York, Rhode Island, and Washington-based candidates: the annual base pay range for this role is listed below. Within this range, individual pay is determined by several factors, including location, job-related skills, work experience, and relevant education and/or training. This role may also be eligible for discretionary bonuses, equity, and/or commissions, as well as benefits.
As an employee at OneTrust, you will be part of the OneTeam. That means you’ll receive support physically, mentally, and emotionally so that you can do your best work both in and out of the office. This includes comprehensive healthcare coverage, remote or hybrid workplace flexibility, flexible PTO, equity stock options, annual performance bonus opportunities, retirement account support, 14+ weeks of paid parental leave, career development opportunities, company-paid privacy certification exam fees, and much more. Specific benefits differ by country. For more information, talk to your recruiter or visit onetrust.com/careers.
Check out the following to learn more about OneTrust and its people:
You have the right to have your personal data updated or removed. You also have the right to have a copy of the information OneTrust holds about you. Further details about these rights are available on the website in our Privacy Overview. You can change your mind at any time and have your personal data removed from our database. In order to do this you must contact us and let us know you wish to be removed. The request should be made on the Data Subject Request Form.
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by local laws.