Sales Development Representative-Italian fluency required
Strength in Trust
OneTrust is the trust intelligence cloud platform organizations use to transform trust from an abstract concept into a measurable competitive advantage. Organizations globally use OneTrust to enable the responsible use of data while protecting the privacy rights of individuals, implement and report on their cyber security program, make their social impact goals a reality, and create a speak up culture of trust. Over 14,000 customers use OneTrust's technology, including half of the Global 2,000. OneTrust currently ranks #24 on the Forbes Cloud 100 list of top private cloud companies in the world and employs over 2,000 people in regions across North America, South America, Asia, Europe, and Australia.
As a Sales Development Representative (SDR) at OneTrust, you will play a pivotal role in generating new business opportunities and driving revenue growth for our rapidly expanding SaaS enterprise platform. This role is specifically designed to provide recent graduates and individuals with less than a year of sales experience the opportunity to launch their careers in the dynamic and rewarding world of sales.
Location must be Madrid. Relocation may be provided.
OneTrust is a leading provider of privacy management software, empowering organizations to comply with data privacy regulations and build trust with their customers. We are a fast-growing company with a strong growth trajectory, and we are committed to investing in our Sales Team through demand generation, methodology-driven sales philosophy, weekly sales trainings, customer-driven roadmaps, and a readily-available executive team to help you succeed.
As our SDR, you will be at the forefront of our sales efforts, responsible for converting interested prospects into qualified leads that can be nurtured by our Account Executives. Your success will be measured by your ability to consistently drive high-volume activity, maintain a rapid speed to lead, and consistently exceed your assigned KPIs.
- Proactively engage qualified leads from inbound campaigns and nurture relationships with potential customers
- Conduct thorough research to understand their needs and pain points, ensuring personalized outreach
- Effectively communicate the value proposition of OneTrust's solutions to drive qualified meetings for Account Executives
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of our product offerings and industry trends
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date CRM records to track progress and facilitate collaboration
- Collaborate effectively with other OneTrust teams to ensure seamless customer interactions
- At least one year of sales experience.
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills to build rapport with potential customers.
- Exhibit exceptional analytical and problem-solving abilities to qualify leads effectively.
- Demonstrate a high level of motivation and drive to achieve ambitious sales goals.
- Fluent in English and Italian.
What We Value
- High volume activity: Actively engage with a large number of prospects to generate a steady stream of qualified leads
- Speed to lead: Respond promptly to inquiries, qualify leads quickly, and move them efficiently through the sales funnel
- KPI completion: Consistently meet or exceed assigned KPIs, demonstrating a strong commitment to performance
- Target achievement: Overachieve sales targets, contributing significantly to the company's overall growth
If you are a recent graduate or individual with at least one year of sales experience, passionate about building relationships and driving sales, and excited to join our dynamic team, we encourage you to apply.
As an employee at OneTrust, you will be part of the OneTeam. That means you’ll receive support physically, mentally, and emotionally so that you can do your best work both in and out of the office. This includes comprehensive healthcare coverage, remote or hybrid workplace flexibility, flexible PTO, equity stock options, annual performance bonus opportunities, retirement account support, 14+ weeks of paid parental leave, career development opportunities, company-paid privacy certification exam fees, and much more. Specific benefits differ by country. For more information, talk to your recruiter or visit onetrust.com/careers.
Check out the following to learn more about OneTrust and its people:
You have the right to have your personal data updated or removed. You also have the right to have a copy of the information OneTrust holds about you. Further details about these rights are available on the website in our Privacy Overview. You can change your mind at any time and have your personal data removed from our database. In order to do this you must contact us and let us know you wish to be removed. The request should be made on the Data Subject Request Form.
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by local laws.