Senior Customer Support Analyst (Business Intelligence)
Strength in Trust
OneTrust is the trust intelligence cloud platform organizations use to transform trust from an abstract concept into a measurable competitive advantage. Organizations globally use OneTrust to enable the responsible use of data while protecting the privacy rights of individuals, implement and report on their cyber security program, make their social impact goals a reality, and create a speak up culture of trust. Over 14,000 customers use OneTrust's technology, including half of the Global 2,000. OneTrust currently ranks #24 on the Forbes Cloud 100 list of top private cloud companies in the world and employs over 2,000 people in regions across North America, South America, Asia, Europe, and Australia.
OneTrust is seeking a Senior Analyst with a results-driven mindset, adept at utilizing data to enhance customer support processes and align strategies with business goals. Collaboration with cross-functional teams is paramount, and your unwavering commitment to data-driven decision-making will be instrumental as you anchor support strategies on metrics and lead data-driven analyses to improve various aspects of our customer support organization. As a rapidly transforming and scaling organization, both the Customer Experience Team and the OneTrust leadership will rely highly on this individual to provide the critical insights that will inform our business processes.
- Responsible for the design, build and delivery of accurate management information reports, presentations, and dashboard to the senior leadership team.
- Responsible for creating internally and externally facing performance reports, identifying, and explaining trends, providing insight, and making recommendations to the business.
- Work in partnership with the senior leadership team to review the consistency of data / findings.
- Responsible for the end-to-end design, development and embedding of regular & ad-hoc reporting, including business performance and efficiency measures.
- Create, develop, and embed KPI and efficiency measures based on historic data.
- Work with various management information teams to deliver required outputs.
- Work with various functions to automate and streamline new and existing data sets and reports where possible.
- Assist in supporting the project management of operational and group projects.
- Build alignment and drive cross-functional initiatives forward, working across sales, customer success, marketing, finance, support, and product.
- Engage with stakeholders at an operational and wider business level to ensure the alignment of operational reporting to the senior leadership team.
- 3+ years Business Intelligence/Sales Operations/Customer Support experience
- Strong knowledge of and experience with reporting packages (Salesforce, SAP, Business Objects etc), databases (SQL etc).
- Experience in full lifecycle of analytics using Enterprise Tools: PowerBI, etc
- Business acumen to proactively prioritise workload according to business needs.
- Stand-up and maintain weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting cadence.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to follow and understand data requirements with minimal supervision
- Privacy industry experience, or CIPP/E / CIPM certified
- Language skills (French, German, Spanish, Portuguese)
- Familiarity with IAB TCF 2.0 framework
As an employee at OneTrust, you will be part of the OneTeam. That means you’ll receive support physically, mentally, and emotionally so that you can do your best work both in and out of the office. This includes comprehensive healthcare coverage, remote or hybrid workplace flexibility, flexible PTO, equity stock options, annual performance bonus opportunities, retirement account support, 14+ weeks of paid parental leave, career development opportunities, company-paid privacy certification exam fees, and much more. Specific benefits differ by country. For more information, talk to your recruiter or visit onetrust.com/careers.
Check out the following to learn more about OneTrust and its people:
You have the right to have your personal data updated or removed. You also have the right to have a copy of the information OneTrust holds about you. Further details about these rights are available on the website in our Privacy Overview. You can change your mind at any time and have your personal data removed from our database. In order to do this you must contact us and let us know you wish to be removed. The request should be made on the Data Subject Request Form.
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by local laws.