Principal Field Enablement Manager
Strength in Trust
OneTrust is the trust intelligence cloud platform organizations use to transform trust from an abstract concept into a measurable competitive advantage. Organizations globally use OneTrust to enable the responsible use of data while protecting the privacy rights of individuals, implement and report on their cyber security program, make their social impact goals a reality, and create a speak up culture of trust. Over 14,000 customers use OneTrust's technology, including half of the Global 2,000. OneTrust currently ranks #24 on the Forbes Cloud 100 list of top private cloud companies in the world and employs over 2,000 people in regions across North America, South America, Asia, Europe, and Australia.
What is this Role?
The Enterprise Sales Organization makes up 85% of OneTrust’s Global Sales recurring revenue. As the market changes and products develop, this team is the frontline of customer interaction and success. The EBU Field Enablement Manager is responsible for the continued education and upskilling of the enterprise business, across individual contributors and sales management.
- Design and deliver continued educational programs for enterprise sales reps and sales managers
- Strategize on key initiatives alongside of Global Sales Strategy and Senior Sales Leadership Team Members
- Liaise with Product Marketing, Legal, Finance, and Marketing to build and deliver content
- Gather and relay feedback to continuously refine enablement strategy
- Leverage enablement data to identify potential knowledge and skill gaps across the sales organization
- Develop programs for soft skill development
- Design quarterly enablement calendars for live and self-led enablement
- Ensure the effective launch and assessment of focused corporate initiatives
- Collaborate with Sr. Leaders on driving outcomes by reviewing data on a monthly cadence
- Cross-functional, strategic team leader
- Self-motivated and confident in ability to build and deliver playbooks and trainings
- Excellent communicator
- Bias towards action
- Dynamic and audible ready
- Willingness to travel
- Minimum of 5 years in SaaS
- Minimum of 3 years in a quota carrying position, preferably Strategic segment
- Certified in or has experience with Command of Message Sales Methodology
- Proficiency in Salesforce
- Proof of delivery of Sales Training program/playbook
- Experience leading cross-cultural teams
- 25% travel required for position, domestic and international
- Bi-lingual (Spanish/English)
- Can also speak French and/or German
- Implemented or run Enablement programs
- Knowledge of the legal/regulatory/compliance market
- Experience in Privacy, Security, Compliance, Third Party Risk, or Consent Management
For California, Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, New York, Rhode Island, and Washington-based candidates: the annual base pay range for this role is listed below. Within this range, individual pay is determined by several factors, including location, job-related skills, work experience, and relevant education and/or training. This role may also be eligible for discretionary bonuses, equity, and/or commissions, as well as benefits.
As an employee at OneTrust, you will be part of the OneTeam. That means you’ll receive support physically, mentally, and emotionally so that you can do your best work both in and out of the office. This includes comprehensive healthcare coverage, remote or hybrid workplace flexibility, flexible PTO, equity stock options, annual performance bonus opportunities, retirement account support, 14+ weeks of paid parental leave, career development opportunities, company-paid privacy certification exam fees, and much more. Specific benefits differ by country. For more information, talk to your recruiter or visit onetrust.com/careers.
Check out the following to learn more about OneTrust and its people:
You have the right to have your personal data updated or removed. You also have the right to have a copy of the information OneTrust holds about you. Further details about these rights are available on the website in our Privacy Overview. You can change your mind at any time and have your personal data removed from our database. In order to do this you must contact us and let us know you wish to be removed. The request should be made on the Data Subject Request Form.
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by local laws.