Principal Software Engineer
Strength in Trust
OneTrust is the trust intelligence cloud platform organizations use to transform trust from an abstract concept into a measurable competitive advantage. Organizations globally use OneTrust to enable the responsible use of data while protecting the privacy rights of individuals, implement and report on their cyber security program, make their social impact goals a reality, and create a speak up culture of trust. Over 14,000 customers use OneTrust's technology, including half of the Global 2,000. OneTrust currently ranks #24 on the Forbes Cloud 100 list of top private cloud companies in the world and employs over 2,000 people in regions across North America, South America, Asia, Europe, and Australia.
- Design multi-use atomic, molecular and organism level components.
- Evolve our design system and establish best practices.
- Collaborate with product, designers and engineers on common solutions.
- 8+years of professional software development experience.
- Experience building and/or contributing to a component library.
- Expert coding and design skills in Angular.
- Expert coding and design skills using CSS & SCSS.
- Strong understanding of design and creating an amazing user experience.
- Experience using design systems and implementing tokenization and theming.
- Product development experience building large scale web applications.
- Care deeply about writing high-performance, reusable code for components that will be used across our product.
- Passionate about creating an inclusive and accessible user experience following WCAG compliance standards.
- Experience with internationalization and localization.
- Can work and communicate effectively with multiple teams and interested parties.
- Familiar with responsive and multi-screen size design and implementation.
- Understanding of versioning, breaking changes, and LTS.
- Proficiency with reusable web components, custom elements, and shadow DOM.
- Has experience with driving and innovating practices and implementation of a component library.
- BS degree in CS or equivalent work experience.
- Experience working with Micro-frontends.
- Experience using Figma.
As an employee at OneTrust, you will be part of the OneTeam. That means you’ll receive support physically, mentally, and emotionally so that you can do your best work both in and out of the office. This includes comprehensive healthcare coverage, remote or hybrid workplace flexibility, flexible PTO, equity stock options, annual performance bonus opportunities, retirement account support, 14+ weeks of paid parental leave, career development opportunities, company-paid privacy certification exam fees, and much more. Specific benefits differ by country. For more information, talk to your recruiter or visit onetrust.com/careers.
Check out the following to learn more about OneTrust and its people:
You have the right to have your personal data updated or removed. You also have the right to have a copy of the information OneTrust holds about you. Further details about these rights are available on the website in our Privacy Overview. You can change your mind at any time and have your personal data removed from our database. In order to do this you must contact us and let us know you wish to be removed. The request should be made on the Data Subject Request Form.
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by local laws.