Senior Technical Program Manager
Strength in Trust
OneTrust is the trust intelligence cloud platform organizations use to transform trust from an abstract concept into a measurable competitive advantage. Organizations globally use OneTrust to enable the responsible use of data while protecting the privacy rights of individuals, implement and report on their cyber security program, make their social impact goals a reality, and create a speak up culture of trust. Over 14,000 customers use OneTrust's technology, including half of the Global 2,000. OneTrust currently ranks #24 on the Forbes Cloud 100 list of top private cloud companies in the world and employs over 2,000 people in regions across North America, South America, Asia, Europe, and Australia.
We are looking for a Senior Technical Program Manager who is passionate about delivering software implementations in the organization and able to work with multiple teams across the organization by driving the cross-collaborative efforts.
A Senior TPM will play a key-role within the R&D to drive cross-functional programs across the Engineering Teams.
You will be a highly experienced and skilled professional who is responsible for overseeing the development and execution of complex technical programs. You will work closely with engineers, product managers, and other stakeholders to ensure that projects are completed on time, and to the required quality standards. You are also highly effective in communication and collaboration, and you are able to build and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders at all levels.
- Lead cross-functional projects through the SDLC lifecycle: assist in developing project plans, clarifying scope, develop mitigation plans and tracking risks & dependencies.
- Possesses ability to collaborate with multiple teams across OT (Engineering/ Tech writers/ PSO/TAM/Professional Services/Salesforce/ cloud ops/ DevOps/prog management/ UX etc.).
- Ability to understand the cloud platforms at OneTrust.
- Leverages different methods/ tools to track the progress of the initiative & raise necessary flags.
- Communicate the project updates across team members, partners, and leadership.
- Lead and facilitate working sessions, demos, adoptions etc.
- Exercises judgement within the defined processes and procedures.
- Capable of tracking product deployments for the respective initiative using JIRA/AHA or any other tools.
- Cultivate positive relationships at all levels and partner with delivery teams.
- Capable/displayed hands-on experience in any of the phases of SDLC (Development/QA/DevOps etc.).
- Understand the business case behind each effort and can clearly articulate the value to partners across the businesses.
A hard-working and determined individual used to working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. You are experienced in running multi-functional initiatives coordinating multiple teams in technical program management capacity within a technology company.
Your Experience Includes
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Applications or similar fields, or equivalent work experience.
- 4+ years of experience as a Program Manager/any SDLC activities with good technical background in an IT firm.
- Experience working with program management tools such as JIRA, Aha, Microsoft Office, etc.
- Detailed oriented, and self-motivated, with strong analytical skills.
- Agile methodology or software development life cycle experience.
- Demonstrated ability to handle risks, dependencies, resources & third parties.
- Organizational and coordination skills along with multitasking abilities to get things done in a dynamic, fast-growing company.
As an employee at OneTrust, you will be part of the OneTeam. That means you’ll receive support physically, mentally, and emotionally so that you can do your best work both in and out of the office. This includes comprehensive healthcare coverage, remote or hybrid workplace flexibility, flexible PTO, equity stock options, annual performance bonus opportunities, retirement account support, 14+ weeks of paid parental leave, career development opportunities, company-paid privacy certification exam fees, and much more. Specific benefits differ by country. For more information, talk to your recruiter or visit onetrust.com/careers.
Check out the following to learn more about OneTrust and its people:
You have the right to have your personal data updated or removed. You also have the right to have a copy of the information OneTrust holds about you. Further details about these rights are available on the website in our Privacy Overview. You can change your mind at any time and have your personal data removed from our database. In order to do this you must contact us and let us know you wish to be removed. The request should be made on the Data Subject Request Form.
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by local laws.