Regional Sales Director, Strategic
Strength in Trust
OneTrust is the trust intelligence cloud platform organizations use to transform trust from an abstract concept into a measurable competitive advantage. Organizations globally use OneTrust to enable the responsible use of data while protecting the privacy rights of individuals, implement and report on their cyber security program, make their social impact goals a reality, and create a speak up culture of trust. Over 14,000 customers use OneTrust's technology, including half of the Global 2,000. OneTrust currently ranks #24 on the Forbes Cloud 100 list of top private cloud companies in the world and employs over 2,000 people in regions across North America, South America, Asia, Europe, and Australia.
We are looking for a Regional Sales Director. Regional Sales Directors have a critical role and responsibility to develop and manage a team of Strategic Account Executives to help them meet and exceed individual and team goals and metrics.
OneTrust is a fast-growing SaaS enterprise platform with a strong growth trajectory. We invest heavily in our Sales Team through demand generation, methodology-driven sales philosophy, weekly sales trainings, customer-driven roadmaps, and a readily-available executive team to help close deals.
This is a high TCV opportunity with uncapped commission and a competitive salary.
The Regional Sales Director is responsible for developing and managing a productive team of Account Executives. You will demonstrate the ability to train, motivate, and coach the team to successfully deliver or exceed quota for your patch. You will also qualify sales opportunities, setting proper customer expectations and quarterbacking deal negotiations.
As a Regional Sales Director, you will:
- Demonstrate a knowledgeable understanding of OneTrust’s products and services, and how the different offerings can be leveraged to address different sets of customer pain points
- Manage, hire, and train a team of Account Executives, driving an inclusive team dynamic and high-performance team culture
- Develop a leverageable understanding of customer needs to assist with prospecting and qualifying potential buyers
- Develop and maintain robust pipelines for future business for yourself and your team, set and hold to commits and accurately forecast delivery against those pipelines
- Engage with high priority accounts for OneTrust, identifying and driving strategic engagement with the buyer, adjusting your / your team’s approach based on buyer persona and company context and leveraging OneTrust leadership accordingly to support deal close
- Partner consistently with collaborating organizations (e.g., Specialist Sales, Solution Engineering, Partner Sales) throughout the deal cycle to increase deal close rates and ensure warm handoff with post-Sale teams (e.g., Customer Success, Technical Implementation...)
- Track and report on metrics for your team
- In partnership with HR, support the leadership team in ensuring equitable experiences, strengthening inclusion acumen, and promoting a culture of inclusivity and belonging that embraces the contributions of all team members
You are someone who’s both a player and coach. You enjoy motivating and driving others to perform while still exceeding yourself. You approach problems with the utmost creativity and perspective.
Your experience includes:
- Bachelor’s degree or comparable experience
- 10+ of proven sales experience
- 3-5 years of people management experience
- Proven ability to engage across corporate functions
- Effective customer-facing communication skills
- Commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion through continuous development, modeling inclusive behaviors, and proactively managing bias
- Experience with Salesforce CRM
For California, Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, New York, Rhode Island, and Washington-based candidates: the annual base pay range for this role is listed below. Within this range, individual pay is determined by several factors, including location, job-related skills, work experience, and relevant education and/or training. This role may also be eligible for discretionary bonuses, equity, and/or commissions, as well as benefits.
As an employee at OneTrust, you will be part of the OneTeam. That means you’ll receive support physically, mentally, and emotionally so that you can do your best work both in and out of the office. This includes comprehensive healthcare coverage, remote or hybrid workplace flexibility, flexible PTO, equity stock options, annual performance bonus opportunities, retirement account support, 14+ weeks of paid parental leave, career development opportunities, company-paid privacy certification exam fees, and much more. Specific benefits differ by country. For more information, talk to your recruiter or visit onetrust.com/careers.
Check out the following to learn more about OneTrust and its people:
You have the right to have your personal data updated or removed. You also have the right to have a copy of the information OneTrust holds about you. Further details about these rights are available on the website in our Privacy Overview. You can change your mind at any time and have your personal data removed from our database. In order to do this you must contact us and let us know you wish to be removed. The request should be made on the Data Subject Request Form.
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by local laws.