Senior Product Manager
Strength in Trust
OneTrust is the trust intelligence cloud platform organizations use to transform trust from an abstract concept into a measurable competitive advantage. Organizations globally use OneTrust to enable the responsible use of data while protecting the privacy rights of individuals, implement and report on their cyber security program, make their social impact goals a reality, and create a speak up culture of trust. Over 14,000 customers use OneTrust's technology, including half of the Global 2,000. OneTrust currently ranks #24 on the Forbes Cloud 100 list of top private cloud companies in the world and employs over 2,000 people in regions across North America, South America, Asia, Europe, and Australia.
As the SeniorProduct Manager for our Responsible AI offering, you will be at the forefront of driving innovation in artificial intelligence while ensuring ethical and responsible use. The challenge lies in balancing cutting-edge technology development with a steadfast commitment to AI governance, transparency, and accountability. You will play a crucial role in shaping the future of AI products, navigating the complex landscape of responsible AI, and ensuring that our products align with the highest ethical standards.
Your mission is to help the development and growth of our Responsible AI product line, setting the industry standard for ethical and responsible AI solutions. This involves collaborating with cross-functional teams, from engineering and data science to legal and marketing, to create AI products that not only push the boundaries of technological advancement but also adhere to the principles of fairness, transparency, accountability, and privacy.
- Drive Responsible AI product innovation to design and develop new technologies to address the potential risks of emerging AI
- Researches and communicates market drivers including new/emerging markets and uses of AI
- Partner closely with engineers and data scientists to build solutions for governing models, APIs, services, and complex systems at scale
- Owns due diligence build/buy/partner decisions
- Works as expert advisor across multiple teams
- Represents needs across platform, obtaining and directing feedback
- Acts as solution design stakeholder across multiple teams
- Monitors existing product metrics and builds new metrics for teams
- Contributes to process improvements
- Monitors patents and ensures intellectual property is protected across teams
Your background looks like:
- 4+ years of experience as a Product Manager
- Demonstrable track record in successfully bringing AI/ML features to market in a SaaS environment
- Working knowledge of data and analytics ecosystems on leading public cloud platforms such as Azure, GCP and AWS; comfort with talking technical topics around ML Ops and the AI/ML R&D lifecycle
- Passion for technology, data, and innovation
- Deep understanding of generative AI use cases and responsible AI
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related technical or business field
- Strong knowledge of platform and integrations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 1+ years of experience in machine learning and/or AI
- Demonstrable experience and expertise developing products delivering guidance to educate users and tooling to execute on associated best practices – preferably in the context of privacy, security, and compliance
For California, Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, New York, Rhode Island, and Washington-based candidates: the annual base pay range for this role is listed below. Within this range, individual pay is determined by several factors, including location, job-related skills, work experience, and relevant education and/or training. This role may also be eligible for discretionary bonuses, equity, and/or commissions, as well as benefits.
As an employee at OneTrust, you will be part of the OneTeam. That means you’ll receive support physically, mentally, and emotionally so that you can do your best work both in and out of the office. This includes comprehensive healthcare coverage, remote or hybrid workplace flexibility, flexible PTO, equity stock options, annual performance bonus opportunities, retirement account support, 14+ weeks of paid parental leave, career development opportunities, company-paid privacy certification exam fees, and much more. Specific benefits differ by country. For more information, talk to your recruiter or visit onetrust.com/careers.
Check out the following to learn more about OneTrust and its people:
You have the right to have your personal data updated or removed. You also have the right to have a copy of the information OneTrust holds about you. Further details about these rights are available on the website in our Privacy Overview. You can change your mind at any time and have your personal data removed from our database. In order to do this you must contact us and let us know you wish to be removed. The request should be made on the Data Subject Request Form.
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by local laws.