Strength in Trust
OneTrust is the trust intelligence cloud platform organizations use to transform trust from an abstract concept into a measurable competitive advantage. Organizations globally use OneTrust to enable the responsible use of data while protecting the privacy rights of individuals, implement and report on their cyber security program, make their social impact goals a reality, and create a speak up culture of trust. Over 14,000 customers use OneTrust's technology, including half of the Global 2,000. OneTrust currently ranks #24 on the Forbes Cloud 100 list of top private cloud companies in the world and employs over 2,000 people in regions across North America, South America, Asia, Europe, and Australia.
As a Renewal Associate II, your challenge is managing a portfolio of end-to-end client renewals. You'll be instrumental in identifying and mitigating roadblocks, ensuring successful, on-time execution of processes and contract renewals. Collaborate with Customer Success and Sales team colleagues to provide seamless support during renewals, especially in cycles that present expansion or add-on opportunities. Build and maintain relationships with key client stakeholders, ensure contract terms compliance, and work closely with finance and legal departments. Proactively collect and analyze customer feedback, contributing to the growth and automation of renewal processes.
- Strategic Renewal Management: Manage a portfolio of client renewals end-to-end, identifying and mitigating roadblocks early on for successful, on-time execution.
- Collaborative Support: Partner with Customer Success and Sales team colleagues to provide seamless support during renewals, especially during cycles that include expansion or add-on opportunities.
- Stakeholder Relationship Building: Identify and manage client stakeholders, cultivating and maintaining relationships with key individuals.
- Contract Compliance Management: Collaborating with finance and legal departments to ensure compliance and manage contractual documentation.
- Commercial Opportunity Identification: Identify opportunities to increase customer utilization of the OneTrust platform, working with the sales team to capitalize on these opportunities.
- Customer Feedback and Collaboration: Proactively collect, analyze, and share customer feedback with colleagues in professional services, sales, and R&D teams.
- Process Development: Support the growth and further development and automation of renewal processes for the business.
- Forecast Management: Manage end-to-end forecasts under your territory portfolio of client renewals.
- 1-3 years of customer-facing experience in software sales, account management or renewals.
- Fluency in English
- Portuguese or French language skills are a plus
As an employee at OneTrust, you will be part of the OneTeam. That means you’ll receive support physically, mentally, and emotionally so that you can do your best work both in and out of the office. This includes comprehensive healthcare coverage, remote or hybrid workplace flexibility, flexible PTO, equity stock options, annual performance bonus opportunities, retirement account support, 14+ weeks of paid parental leave, career development opportunities, company-paid privacy certification exam fees, and much more. Specific benefits differ by country. For more information, talk to your recruiter or visit onetrust.com/careers.
Check out the following to learn more about OneTrust and its people:
You have the right to have your personal data updated or removed. You also have the right to have a copy of the information OneTrust holds about you. Further details about these rights are available on the website in our Privacy Overview. You can change your mind at any time and have your personal data removed from our database. In order to do this you must contact us and let us know you wish to be removed. The request should be made on the Data Subject Request Form.
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by local laws.