Manager, Workplace - London, UK
Strength in Trust
OneTrust is the trust intelligence cloud platform organizations use to transform trust from an abstract concept into a measurable competitive advantage. Organizations globally use OneTrust to enable the responsible use of data while protecting the privacy rights of individuals, implement and report on their cyber security program, make their social impact goals a reality, and create a speak up culture of trust. Over 14,000 customers use OneTrust's technology, including half of the Global 2,000. OneTrust currently ranks #24 on the Forbes Cloud 100 list of top private cloud companies in the world and employs over 2,000 people in regions across North America, South America, Asia, Europe, and Australia.
The Global Real Estate and Workplace organization is dedicated to setting, implementing, and optimizing an integrated, inclusive, sustainable, safe, and secure physical and digital workplace experience for OneTrust’s distributed workforce. The Global Real Estate and Workplace team is comprised of Workplace, Operations, Corporate Technology, and Physical Security.
As the Workplace Manager for the London office, you will lead our office culture and ensure that we provide the highest level of service to OneTrust’s employees, customers, and guests.
Your responsibilities will fall into the following areas:
- Events, Communication & Hospitality Management: You will be responsible for overseeing events and community engagement programs to include a mix of in-person and digital tactics. You will manage building and community related communications with employees, including reviewing newsletter content compiled by your team, ensuring employees are invited to engage and receive a prompt and warm response to their questions, and that interactions with your team are hallmarks of strong customer experience. You will also be responsible for developing relationships with function heads to know the day-to-day of their workplace needs.
- Building Operations: You will be responsible for managing all aspects of the London office. This includes being the primary face of OneTrust to building management, cleaning and maintenance staff, and other vendors in the space. You will be responsible for setting and holding staff to standards as well as keeping track of the current state through regular walk-throughs and check-ins.
- Small Capital Projects and Moves, Adds, and Changes: You will manage all aspects of small projects in the London office, executing work on time and on budget.
- Vendor Management: You will own and manage vendor relationships to establish, manage, and adjust contracts as needed. This includes cleaning, maintenance, food and beverage, and move and installation vendors. You will be responsible for analyzing data on past performance and patterns to identify areas for improvement.
- Workplace: You will be responsible for some receptionist and hospitality focused tasks on an interim basis while we evaluate office utilization during our Return to the Office (RTO) effort. If office utilization increases, we will reevaluate the need for a dedicated receptionist.
- Digital Workplace Management: You will be responsible for setting up and maintaining software such as an integrated workplace management system used for desk booking, conference room booking, etc.
- Manage the overall success of OneTrust headquarters in London, including onsite staff, building cleanliness and maintenance, cost effectiveness and workplace occupancy and planning.
- Demonstrate and hold staff to the highest levels of customer service and hospitality standards.
- Manage, track and project out costs and proactively identify ways to run the building more efficiently.
Events, Communication & Hospitality Management:
- Set the strategy for events and programming in the London office in partnership with Workplace leadership.
- Direct the Workplace Associate in creating and curating content for newsletters and engagement plans using internal platforms.
- Support the Workplace Associate in building and maintaining relationships with employees and leaders.
- Explain policies and procedures to employees and leadership.
- Ensure all aspects of the building are maintained in alignment with established laws, standards, regulations, procedures, and local health and safety guidelines.
- Conduct walkthroughs at least daily to check in with employees and ensure the space meets standards. Address any issues and contact vendors where needed.
- Analyze tickets and patterns in requests and issues to proactively identify solutions.
- Know and be able to implement fire safety plans.
- Maintain up to date records on all aspects of the building, including leasing info, costs due/ paid, invoices from vendors, and other receipts.
Small Capital Projects and Moves, Adds, and Changes:
- Plan, estimate and execute internal moves and restacks within the London office including creating project materials, managing teams, and developing and maintaining timelines and plans.
- Complete RFP and other defined procedures for completing small projects in the London office such as repainting walls or overseeing specialized cleaning projects.
- Proactively identify opportunities to engage vendors for value-add services and drive down costs for the office. Review spending regularly and track invoicing and payment to ensure proper management
- Set and hold vendors to standards
- Establish contracts for reoccurring services and evaluate contracts on a regular basis to ensure value add.
Digital & Workplace Management:
- Track utilization and specific space needs for each team to proactively create reports on space usage, team adjacencies, and ways to improve the working experience in the office.
- Experience and strong understanding of top-notch, best-in-class facilities, cleaning, mail and packaging, food and beverage, and health and safety standards.
- Excellent communication, strategic/analytical-thinking, and creative problem-solving skills. Resourceful and collaborative.
- Knowledge of how to collect and use data to inform decision making and meet goals.
- Proactive about identifying areas of improvement.
- Experience interfacing with a variety of stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple operational initiatives.
- Experience developing and managing occupancy and scenario planning.
- Experience in program management.
- Demonstrated strong leadership, responsiveness, resourcefulness and creativity in day-to-day workplace project and management activities.
- Superior Microsoft Office skills and working knowledge of IWMS, CAD and other relevant workplace operations applications.
- Strong business and financial acumen, with strong analytical skills.
- Knowledge of budgets and cost estimating.
- Strong negotiation skills including vendor selection and management.
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively with all organizational levels.
- Strong communication skills (verbal, written, presentation and listening).
- Familiarity with and competence in Microsoft Suite, including Excel and PowerPoint.
- Familiarity with marketing and internal communications techniques. Experience putting together email newsletters and managing online communities.
- Familiar with mail and package processes with different providers including USPS, FedEx, and UPS.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and integrity.
- Has a proactive, can-do approach. Eager to learn and grow.
- Has a strong sense of personal responsibility and integrity when it comes to doing a good job.
- 5 years of experience in facilities management, vendor management corporate services, program management or equivalent.
- 10 years of work experience in a corporate environment to ensure full understanding of workplace.
- Bachelor’s degree or commensurate experience.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Suite, including Excel, Word, and Microsoft Project.
- Can do, proactive attitude. Eager to learn and grow.
- Familiarity with a range of project management tools.
- Familiarity with workplace approaches and strategies, experience in the real estate industry.
- Experience working with a distributed, asynchronous workforce.
- Background in corporate finance or business administration.
- Familiarity with Monday.com and JIRA.
- Experience with MSA/SLA contracts
- Experience with IWMS and Desk/Conference booking systems
- Experience working with a distributed, asynchronous workforce.
- Exposure to return-to-work/Hybrid work model decisions.
- IFMA, WELL, LEED, or BOMA Certification
As an employee at OneTrust, you will be part of the OneTeam. That means you’ll receive support physically, mentally, and emotionally so that you can do your best work both in and out of the office. This includes comprehensive healthcare coverage, remote or hybrid workplace flexibility, flexible PTO, equity stock options, annual performance bonus opportunities, retirement account support, 14+ weeks of paid parental leave, career development opportunities, company-paid privacy certification exam fees, and much more. Specific benefits differ by country. For more information, talk to your recruiter or visit onetrust.com/careers.
Check out the following to learn more about OneTrust and its people:
You have the right to have your personal data updated or removed. You also have the right to have a copy of the information OneTrust holds about you. Further details about these rights are available on the website in our Privacy Overview. You can change your mind at any time and have your personal data removed from our database. In order to do this you must contact us and let us know you wish to be removed. The request should be made on the Data Subject Request Form.
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by local laws.