Senior Director, Services Sales Executive
Strength in Trust
OneTrust is the trust intelligence cloud platform organizations use to transform trust from an abstract concept into a measurable competitive advantage. Organizations globally use OneTrust to enable the responsible use of data while protecting the privacy rights of individuals, implement and report on their cyber security program, make their social impact goals a reality, and create a speak up culture of trust. Over 14,000 customers use OneTrust's technology, including half of the Global 2,000. OneTrust currently ranks #24 on the Forbes Cloud 100 list of top private cloud companies in the world and employs over 2,000 people in regions across North America, South America, Asia, Europe, and Australia.
OneTrust is a fast-growing SaaS enterprise platform with a strong growth trajectory. The Client Executive in Sales is responsible for acquiring new customers through successful prospecting and leading sales cycles to closure. Services Sales Executives partner closely with Client Executives to help prospective clients establish a plan to successfully adopt OneTrust software.
As the Sr. Director, Services Sales Executive, you will be responsible for overseeing a team of Service Sales Executives responsible for the execution of all Services sales cycles globally. You will partner closely with the regional sales leaders to align the resources and expertise needed to ensure timely deal execution across the region.
As a Sr. Director, Services Sales Executive, you will:
- Guide the team with positioning OneTrust Professional Services with our Sales organization and prospects
- Be responsible for planning, management, and execution of all services sales activities globally
- Understand the competitive landscape and be prepared to position the value of OneTrust services
- Direct the team as they collaborate with sales teams, professional services, customer success, and subcontractor teams to align necessary resources throughout deal cycles by:
- Supporting responses to RFP’s/RFI’s
- Managing the creation, negotiation, and close process for Statements of Work, Order Forms, and all other service agreements
- Creating Proposals and High-Level Project Plans to articulate the OneTrust deployment plan
- Support the knowledge transfer of project discovery and planning during the sales cycle to the implementation team
- Present options for implementation approaches and rollout strategies to prospects
- Align with OneTrust partners on services approach for specific projects and determine the best resource plan to drive customer success
- Represent and advocate for the needs of the Services business both internally and externally
- Ensure timely execution of services sales activities globally
- Communicate effectively with all levels and key decision makers
- A leader who can motivate and guide a team
- A strategic partner to the Sales organization helping support deals with creative Services approaches
- A confident communicator, able to clearly articulate the value of our services to prospective customers
- Personable and persuasive, able to jump into Sales calls and build a quick rapport with customers
- A strategic thinker, able to understand what internal and external stakeholders are required to ensure a successful Services deal
- Comfortable holding firm on a tough position when customers or sales team members are asking for terms or services we cannot offer
- Collaborative with external Partner organizations, while centering actions and decisions on OneTrust Services business needs
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment, providing clear and accurate responses under the pressure of Sales deadlines
For California, Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, New York, Rhode Island, and Washington-based candidates: the annual base pay range for this role is listed below. Within this range, individual pay is determined by several factors, including location, job-related skills, work experience, and relevant education and/or training. This role may also be eligible for discretionary bonuses, equity, and/or commissions, as well as benefits.
As an employee at OneTrust, you will be part of the OneTeam. That means you’ll receive support physically, mentally, and emotionally so that you can do your best work both in and out of the office. This includes comprehensive healthcare coverage, remote or hybrid workplace flexibility, flexible PTO, equity stock options, annual performance bonus opportunities, retirement account support, 14+ weeks of paid parental leave, career development opportunities, company-paid privacy certification exam fees, and much more. Specific benefits differ by country. For more information, talk to your recruiter or visit onetrust.com/careers.
Check out the following to learn more about OneTrust and its people:
You have the right to have your personal data updated or removed. You also have the right to have a copy of the information OneTrust holds about you. Further details about these rights are available on the website in our Privacy Overview. You can change your mind at any time and have your personal data removed from our database. In order to do this you must contact us and let us know you wish to be removed. The request should be made on the Data Subject Request Form.
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by local laws.