Head of Culture and Employee Experience
Strength in Trust
OneTrust is the trust intelligence cloud platform organizations use to transform trust from an abstract concept into a measurable competitive advantage. Organizations globally use OneTrust to enable the responsible use of data while protecting the privacy rights of individuals, implement and report on their cyber security program, make their social impact goals a reality, and create a speak up culture of trust. Over 14,000 customers use OneTrust's technology, including half of the Global 2,000. OneTrust currently ranks #24 on the Forbes Cloud 100 list of top private cloud companies in the world and employs over 2,000 people in regions across North America, South America, Asia, Europe, and Australia.
We are building a stellar Talent Management team from the ground up. The team is responsible for designing core talent processes, that we have the right talent, in the right place, at the right time as we grow and scale. helping to shape our culture and values, the growth and development for all team members, and creating a consistent and equitable employee experience.
We’re a small and scrappy team that’s just beginning the work of building the Talent Management org. There will be days where we are planning, strategizing and designing, others days where we are facilitating workshops, and other days where we are in the weeds with data pulls and logistics. We're looking for a strong operator at all three levels who can shift gears easily.
We are seeking a Director, Employee Experience to create an experience where our 2,000+ employees want to come to work and have a consistent and equitable global experience at OneTrust.
In this newly created role, you will be responsible for creating the multi-year strategy and roadmap for our global employee experience while leading key programming that activates the next phase of our “Working @ OneTrust” vision. This includes defining / iterating on how we operate in a hybrid environment, designing and implementing programming for in-person, virtual, and hybrid events, evolving associated guidelines to support our ways of working. You'll be a key strategic leader for the company and part of the Talent Management leadership team.
Your first projects may include:
- Operationalize company and org-level guidance on “how and where we work”
- Defining, piloting, and scaling our operating norms in a hybrid environment
- Partnering with out Real Estate and IT teams to enable our hybrid ways of working
- Building out and running our our site leaders program and Employee Advisory Committee
- Leverage our YourVoice employee survey data to inform the employee experience roadmap
- You are a big-picture thinker that brings bold new ideas from your experience at other global organizations.
- You are able to turn those big ideas into a plan that is grounded in what’s right for OneTrust based on your strong business acumen and relationships with our senior leaders.
- You are a builder – you are not afraid to throw out the playbook to try something new or build / rebuild something from scratch.
- You are well-informed on hybrid working and employee experience landscape, current best practices, and supporting systems and tool.
- You are able to operate in a high-growth tech environment where structures and processes are still being built or defined.
- Building and leading the strategy for the “future of work” / hybrid ways of working at other compan(ies), including a strong bias for action and the ability to articulate both measurement of those programs.
- Build OneTeam: You have experience building high-performing teams.
- Thought Leadership: You're a seasoned, experienced talent practitioner with a well-informed POV on the landscape and systems and vendors in this space. You’re a systems thinker who can leverage data and insights to connect the dots between different processes, systems, and programs and build for the long-term.
- Program Design: You can turn your thought leadership into great program designs or processes, etc. You understand OneTrust’s business, where we are today, and where we’re headed so that your designs balance what the company needs right now and in the future.
- Stakeholder Management: You’re experienced and savvy in navigating a People org COE model and delivering company-wide programs. You know who your key stakeholders are, when to engage them, and when to bring them into your design, implementation, and feedback loops.
- Change Management & Comms: You build robust communications and change plans to roll out (or maintain) your programs to drive adoption and engagement. You leverage the right channels, at the right time, to promote your programs. You can effectively adjust your messaging / approach based on your audience.
- Project Management: You take your commitments seriously and routinely deliver your projects on time, in-scope, and within budget. You proactively communicate when you are at risk of not meeting project milestones.
- Budget & Vendor Management: You can identify where we need investments and/or outside support to move the roadmap forward. You have a track record for managing third party vendor relationships and program budgets.
While this role is based in Atlanta it may require 10-15% travel to our offices as needed to visit other global offices, lead employee events, facilitate workshops and trainings, etc.
For California, Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, New York, Rhode Island, and Washington-based candidates: the annual base pay range for this role is listed below. Within this range, individual pay is determined by several factors, including location, job-related skills, work experience, and relevant education and/or training. This role may also be eligible for discretionary bonuses, equity, and/or commissions, as well as benefits.
As an employee at OneTrust, you will be part of the OneTeam. That means you’ll receive support physically, mentally, and emotionally so that you can do your best work both in and out of the office. This includes comprehensive healthcare coverage, remote or hybrid workplace flexibility, flexible PTO, equity stock options, annual performance bonus opportunities, retirement account support, 14+ weeks of paid parental leave, career development opportunities, company-paid privacy certification exam fees, and much more. Specific benefits differ by country. For more information, talk to your recruiter or visit onetrust.com/careers.
Check out the following to learn more about OneTrust and its people:
You have the right to have your personal data updated or removed. You also have the right to have a copy of the information OneTrust holds about you. Further details about these rights are available on the website in our Privacy Overview. You can change your mind at any time and have your personal data removed from our database. In order to do this you must contact us and let us know you wish to be removed. The request should be made on the Data Subject Request Form.
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by local laws.