Director of Collections and Billing
Strength in Trust
OneTrust is the trust intelligence cloud platform organizations use to transform trust from an abstract concept into a measurable competitive advantage. Organizations globally use OneTrust to enable the responsible use of data while protecting the privacy rights of individuals, implement and report on their cyber security program, make their social impact goals a reality, and create a speak up culture of trust. Over 14,000 customers use OneTrust's technology, including half of the Global 2,000. OneTrust currently ranks #24 on the Forbes Cloud 100 list of top private cloud companies in the world and employs over 2,000 people in regions across North America, South America, Asia, Europe, and Australia.
Strength in Trust
At OneTrust, we exist to unlock every company's potential to thrive by doing what's good for people and planet. Using cutting-edge technology and a real-world approach to privacy, GRC, ethics, and ESG, we’ve created a no-nonsense platform to help supercharge the global push for Trust Intelligence.
The Head of Global Billing and Collections will play a key role within the Order to Cash team and broader Finance organization to centralize all related activities. Reporting to the VP, Corporate Controller, you will lead and grow a team of analysts across multiple time zones to scale and automate day to day operations, month-end close activities, as well as support strategic initiatives across the organization.
• Develop framework and administer policies to improve collections and consistently achieve or exceed collections goals
• Oversight and management of day to day operations and global team of billing and collections
• Lead billing team to ensure timely and accurate billing
• Lead initiative to implement new billing templates and systems and related collections efforts at
• Establishment and enforcement of enhanced credit policy that mitigates company risk and
• Ownership of deliverables to internal and external audits that are complete and accurate
• Ownership and presentation of monthly and quarterly accounting close materials (AR reconciliation, AR Aging trends, Allowance for Doubtful Accounts)
• Manage billing and collections escalations from internal and external stakeholders in a timely manner while upholding and maintaining the interests of the company
• Routine engagement with leadership to provide visibility into key metrics and related trends
• Analyze billing and collections data to identify trends and opportunities to inform data-driven decisions and initiatives
• Partner with FP&A to develop accurate collections targets
• Lead initiative to create inventory of current state billing and collections processes
• Develop and implement policies, procedures and strategies to decrease DSO while maintaining a
positive customer experience
• Provide thought leadership to drive end to end accounts receivable initiatives and enhancements
• Represent the interests of billing and collections in cross functional projectsHead of Billings and Collections
• Hire, lead and mentor highly motivated team to cultivate talent, enhance performance, achieve career aspirations and to ensure succession planning in high impact roles
• Minimum of 10+ years of experience in collections and billing in enterprise SaaS
• Knowledge and experience with financial system applications such as Workday Financials,
Tableau, Snowflake and/or automation tools such as Robotics Process Automation (RPA) is a plus.
• Experience in high-growth technology (or similar) companies is a plus
• Proven track record of leading successful billing and collections teams
• Strong communication skills are a must - the ability to understand and articulate existing
challenges and obtain buy-in from stakeholders to drive towards a solution
• Strong Excel , Google Sheet / Slide, or Powerpoint skills
• Understanding of month end close, GAAP, SOX and audit concepts and requirements required.
For California, Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, New York, Rhode Island, and Washington-based candidates: the annual base pay range for this role is listed below. Within this range, individual pay is determined by several factors, including location, job-related skills, work experience, and relevant education and/or training. This role may also be eligible for discretionary bonuses, equity, and/or commissions, as well as benefits.
As an employee at OneTrust, you will be part of the OneTeam. That means you’ll receive support physically, mentally, and emotionally so that you can do your best work both in and out of the office. This includes comprehensive healthcare coverage, remote or hybrid workplace flexibility, flexible PTO, equity stock options, annual performance bonus opportunities, retirement account support, 14+ weeks of paid parental leave, career development opportunities, company-paid privacy certification exam fees, and much more. Specific benefits differ by country. For more information, talk to your recruiter or visit onetrust.com/careers.
Check out the following to learn more about OneTrust and its people:
You have the right to have your personal data updated or removed. You also have the right to have a copy of the information OneTrust holds about you. Further details about these rights are available on the website in our Privacy Overview. You can change your mind at any time and have your personal data removed from our database. In order to do this you must contact us and let us know you wish to be removed. The request should be made on the Data Subject Request Form.
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by local laws.