Partner Marketing Manager
Strength in Trust
OneTrust is the trust intelligence cloud platform organizations use to transform trust from an abstract concept into a measurable competitive advantage. Organizations globally use OneTrust to enable the responsible use of data while protecting the privacy rights of individuals, implement and report on their cyber security program, make their social impact goals a reality, and create a speak up culture of trust. Over 14,000 customers use OneTrust's technology, including half of the Global 2,000. OneTrust currently ranks #24 on the Forbes Cloud 100 list of top private cloud companies in the world and employs over 2,000 people in regions across North America, South America, Asia, Europe, and Australia.
We are looking for a Partner Marketing Manager. This person is creative, collaborative, and metrics-driven and will lead our partner solutions GTM initiatives in the Americas. As the Partner Marketing Manager, you'll drive partner oriented OneTrust messaging and positioning, enable partners with content and tools aligned to customer needs in various stages of the sales cycle, develop joint GTM plans, and collaborate with the local Partner Management and Demand Generation teams to build a robust pipeline for our products through the partner channel.
- The Partner Marketing Manager will develop and build deep relationships with partner organizations and will develop a deep and strategic understanding of how we benefit their business.
- You will define, project manage and measure compelling joint go-to-market partner campaigns and programs to build and drive demand generation for strategic partners across OneTrust product offerings.
- Develop, execute and report on the global communication strategy leveraging internal MarTech Tools and Monday.com to track continuous communication efforts targeting the VAR community.
- Drive awareness of onboarding and enablement programs to keep partners aware of OneTrust’s latest campaigns and solution offerings and the online resources available to partner organizations.
- Identify partner-provided marketing opportunities to expand awareness with partners and customers.
- Work cross functionally with global marketing teams to ensure we are leveraging the reach of our partner network on campaigns and launches.
- Enable the channel on latest market opportunities and work cross-functionally with local field marketing managers to effectively build and support partner marketing relationships across multiple countries leveraging in language resources, content and assets.
- Promote OneTrust-led events such as TrustWeek and SKO to secure partner sponsorships and participation, develop and own quarterly marketing plans, set KPIs for marketing programs, track performance against objectives and report on ROI metrics.
- Own strategic partner performance metrics and prepare quarterly business reviews on partner marketing effectiveness
- Support and collaborate on partner marketing team OKRs including strategy and execution of global events, communications, demand generation and online resources.
- Learn, leverage and follow multiple internal MarTech tools and marketing processes and will promote the partner portal and encourage adoption of various partner communication tools.
You are someone who has the ability to fully understand the OneTrust platform, as well as the appropriate portfolio of partner products, and find marketing alignment. You have experience with various demand gen tactics including webinars, events, translations, content, and digital marketing and have the ability to work as part of a team, demonstrate initiative, project manage and solve problems independently. You show exemplary communication skills across internal and external stakeholders and a passion for working in a lean, fast-paced organization, and desire to own and refine processes. You have strong organizational and detail-oriented skills and able to meet tight deadlines as well as a knowledge of Salesforce to measure and report on effectiveness of event campaigns. You have an energetic and can-do attitude with the ability to rally teams around an initiative and a willingness to travel as needed, up to 25%.
Your experience includes:
- 8-10 years of relevant experience in marketing and demand gen
- Enterprise software or SaaS experience required, IT-specific software a plus
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business, marketing, communications, or other related fields
- Experience with MarTech tools such as Monday.com, Marketo, SalesForce, Cvent and Knack
- Fundamental understanding of the value and importance of a channel
As an employee at OneTrust, you will be part of the OneTeam. That means you’ll receive support physically, mentally, and emotionally so that you can do your best work both in and out of the office. This includes comprehensive healthcare coverage, remote or hybrid workplace flexibility, flexible PTO, equity stock options, annual performance bonus opportunities, retirement account support, 14+ weeks of paid parental leave, career development opportunities, company-paid privacy certification exam fees, and much more. Specific benefits differ by country. For more information, talk to your recruiter or visit onetrust.com/careers.
Check out the following to learn more about OneTrust and its people:
You have the right to have your personal data updated or removed. You also have the right to have a copy of the information OneTrust holds about you. Further details about these rights are available on the website in our Privacy Overview. You can change your mind at any time and have your personal data removed from our database. In order to do this you must contact us and let us know you wish to be removed. The request should be made on the Data Subject Request Form.
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by local laws.