Senior Solutions Engineer
Strength in Trust
OneTrust is the trust intelligence cloud platform organizations use to transform trust from an abstract concept into a measurable competitive advantage. Organizations globally use OneTrust to enable the responsible use of data while protecting the privacy rights of individuals, implement and report on their cyber security program, make their social impact goals a reality, and create a speak up culture of trust. Over 14,000 customers use OneTrust's technology, including half of the Global 2,000. OneTrust currently ranks #24 on the Forbes Cloud 100 list of top private cloud companies in the world and employs over 2,000 people in regions across North America, South America, Asia, Europe, and Australia.
We're looking for a French or German speaking Senior Solutions Engineer (SE) that will report to the Sr. Solutions Engineering Global Manager. In this role, you will drive business development and sales growth by providing technical expertise, competitive positioning, and product evaluation support to prospective customers for the OneTrust Trust Intelligence Platform.
- Serve as technical and product expert during major sales opportunities, including the preparation and delivery of proposals, RFPs and custom proof-of-concepts evaluations to demonstrate OneTrust’s capabilities to meet client objectives
- Instrumental in technical deep dive discussions to architect integrations and advice customers on best practices
- Support Sales Teams with client meetings, presentations, and custom integration design options
- Coordinate with internal R&D, technical integrations, and partner integrations teams to stay on top of product capabilities as well as future direction
- Conduct custom proof-of-concept evaluations to demonstrate OneTrust’s integration capabilities to meet client objectives
- Drive Sales and Marketing efforts in production of high-quality sales proposals and supporting assets
- Maintain all sales cycle activities within the Salesforce.com CRM system
YOUR EXPERIENCE INCLUDES
- BA/BS in Science or Business related fields such as Computer Science, Engineering, Risk Management, or equivalent
- 5-8 years of relevant experience, ideally in the technology industry and/or an Enterprise Cloud-based Software company
- French and/or German speaking
- Expertise selling, configuring and delivering software demonstrations
- Expertise with implementing software products or solutions to enterprise companies
- Knowledge of web applications, SaaS architecture, cloud computing, and programming
- Ability to build relationships across stakeholders in R&D, marketing, sales, and engineering
- Strong entrepreneurial skills to excel in a complex and rapidly evolving environment
- Willingness to travel, when the job requires
- Experience working with Kubernetes (preferred), Docker, and OpenShift a plus
As an employee at OneTrust, you will be part of the OneTeam. That means you’ll receive support physically, mentally, and emotionally so that you can do your best work both in and out of the office. This includes comprehensive healthcare coverage, remote or hybrid workplace flexibility, flexible PTO, equity stock options, annual performance bonus opportunities, retirement account support, 14+ weeks of paid parental leave, career development opportunities, company-paid privacy certification exam fees, and much more. Specific benefits differ by country. For more information, talk to your recruiter or visit onetrust.com/careers.
Check out the following to learn more about OneTrust and its people:
You have the right to have your personal data updated or removed. You also have the right to have a copy of the information OneTrust holds about you. Further details about these rights are available on the website in our Privacy Overview. You can change your mind at any time and have your personal data removed from our database. In order to do this you must contact us and let us know you wish to be removed. The request should be made on the Data Subject Request Form.
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by local laws.