Director of Reporting & Analytics
Strength in Trust
OneTrust is the trust intelligence cloud platform organizations use to transform trust from an abstract concept into a measurable competitive advantage. Organizations globally use OneTrust to enable the responsible use of data while protecting the privacy rights of individuals, implement and report on their cyber security program, make their social impact goals a reality, and create a speak up culture of trust. Over 14,000 customers use OneTrust's technology, including half of the Global 2,000. OneTrust currently ranks #24 on the Forbes Cloud 100 list of top private cloud companies in the world and employs over 2,000 people in regions across North America, South America, Asia, Europe, and Australia.
We are looking for a talented, self-directed, hands-on technical leader to manage Business Intelligence engineers on the OneTrust’s Data Team. As a Director Analytics at OneTrust, you will be responsible for creating architecture and BI (Business Intelligence) solutions that are aligned to OneTrust’s business growth and addresses short-term and long-term analytics needs.
We are looking for an energetic, self-starter with a results-oriented spirit and the ability to navigate a rapidly changing landscape. The right candidate enjoys and excels at team building and development, as well as collaborating across functions. If you take pride in your technical expertise, have a passion for innovation and a desire to improve the Data and Analytics solutions across OneTrust, this job is perfect for you!
- You will build team of BI Analysts and Data Scientist and work closely with business functions such as Sales, Marketing, and Finance to understand the requirements and collaborate with Data Engineering team in designing robust and scalable BI Solutions to enable reporting, dashboard development and data science models
- Analyze Information and reporting business requirements, explore and evaluate various options, develop prototype using reporting and dashboard tools upfront in the project life cycle thereby validating the requirements, eliminating ambiguity and providing early visibility to business on the final solution
- Work with stakeholders to identify the roadmap and propose initiatives
- You will also be a key contributor to the Data Analytics and roadmap
- Ensure the Business Intelligence Team's execution of projects, strategic initiatives, and operational responsibilities with the highest level of accuracy and reliability
- Disseminate and present reporting deliverables as a storyteller, working to uncover and tie analytical insights to business stakeholders.
- Translate data metrics, and business process analysis into data product requirements and identify product roadmap that will enable business functions to be more effective
- Manage, mentor, and grow a team of Business Intelligence Developers and Analysts
- Translate the requirements to functional specifications document, develop and own requirements traceability matrix
- Act as resident Data Analytics and Power BI expert
This hands-on Director Analytics role demands excellent knowledge and can demonstrate best practices in the industry.
Your Experience Includes
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- At least 10 years in analytics, business intelligence, reporting and data science
- 5+ years of experience as BI reporting and visualization engineer along with strong hands-on experience in developing complex reports and dashboards for Enterprise usage
- Building and leading teams of BI Analysts and Data Scientists
- Roadmap ownership and driving prioritization.
- Headcount and capacity planning
- Collaborating with Data Engineering teams for data models and designs
- Working in a high-growth, fast-paced environment
- Proficient in building and publishing customized interactive reports and dashboards
- Must have strong consultative, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Good understanding of business functions such as Sales, Marketing, Finance, Customer success, etc.
- Prior experience of developing and implementing reporting solutions in one or multiple areas such as Sales, Marketing & Operations/Finance/Customer Success
- Strong Datawarehouse knowledge and ability to write SQL
- Working knowledge and experience in Data Science technologies
- Understanding and hands on experience in AI/ML and data science. Implementation of Advanced Analytical insight solutions
- Strong hands-on dashboard development experience using Tableau/PowerBI
- Passionate about solving business problems, Innovative, creative and an outside-the-box mindset.
- Proven track record in developing technical skills sets and preparing technical contributors for the next level
- Fanatical attention to detail with a positive can-do attitude
For California, Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, New York, Rhode Island, and Washington-based candidates: the annual base pay range for this role is listed below. Within this range, individual pay is determined by several factors, including location, job-related skills, work experience, and relevant education and/or training. This role may also be eligible for discretionary bonuses, equity, and/or commissions, as well as benefits.
As an employee at OneTrust, you will be part of the OneTeam. That means you’ll receive support physically, mentally, and emotionally so that you can do your best work both in and out of the office. This includes comprehensive healthcare coverage, remote or hybrid workplace flexibility, flexible PTO, equity stock options, annual performance bonus opportunities, retirement account support, 14+ weeks of paid parental leave, career development opportunities, company-paid privacy certification exam fees, and much more. Specific benefits differ by country. For more information, talk to your recruiter or visit onetrust.com/careers.
Check out the following to learn more about OneTrust and its people:
You have the right to have your personal data updated or removed. You also have the right to have a copy of the information OneTrust holds about you. Further details about these rights are available on the website in our Privacy Overview. You can change your mind at any time and have your personal data removed from our database. In order to do this you must contact us and let us know you wish to be removed. The request should be made on the Data Subject Request Form.
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by local laws.