Director, People PMO
Strength in Trust
OneTrust is the trust intelligence cloud platform organizations use to transform trust from an abstract concept into a measurable competitive advantage. Organizations globally use OneTrust to enable the responsible use of data while protecting the privacy rights of individuals, implement and report on their cyber security program, make their social impact goals a reality, and create a speak up culture of trust. Over 14,000 customers use OneTrust's technology, including half of the Global 2,000. OneTrust currently ranks #24 on the Forbes Cloud 100 list of top private cloud companies in the world and employs over 2,000 people in regions across North America, South America, Asia, Europe, and Australia.
This newly created leadership role will be responsible for building and establishing program and project management infrastructure, governance and best practices to our people projects and initiatives. Working closely with the People Leadership team, you will work to select, design and execute people and companywide projects that align with our departmental and organizational strategic vision and objectives. The successful candidate will lead all aspects of program management for the people team. In addition, this position will have responsibility for managing the People technology roadmap by facilitating discussions, leading workshops and value stream mapping to create and execute against our people technology roadmap. This is a scratch build with a fantastic opportunity to make an impact on our growing people function.
- Drive execution of cross-functional efforts, deliver operational analysis and insights; manage initiatives that focus on new projects and process optimization; Initiatives will require end-to-end execution from initial assessment through recommendation and implementation.
- Build and/or maintain operational dashboards and reporting suite to track, manage, and provide valuable insights on metrics and KPIs.
- Drive clarity and execution of strategic initiatives starting with People Org’s OnePlan.
- Collaborate strategically on planning, including longer-term objectives as well as tracking/reporting on key department priorities and key performance indicators.
- Identify and implement operational initiatives to increase team efficiency.
- Build relationships with key stakeholders across the business to define needs and deliver holistic solutions.
- Identify opportunities for automation and system improvements.
- Provide advice and counsel to the People Leadership Team on identifying strategic opportunities, initiating projects, influencing project priority and project execution to align with the business strategy. Partner with the people team to drive vital adoption of new programs and services.
- Demonstrated ability to influence cross-functionally to identify and implement effective solutions for cross-functional operational and strategic initiatives.
- Skilled at managing and motivating teams to accomplish target goals and objectives.
- 10+ years of experience in an PMO function for a corporate, people org department, or equivalent experience
- Experience with operating model and organizational design strategy, including implementation and management.
- Experience using a combination of technology, operating model, and process design to elevate organizational performance.
- Strong technology background and experience with B2B / Enterprise SaaS products
- Flexibility and ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment is required, you can prioritize responsibilities and deadlines for multiple projects and drive them to conclusion.
- Comfortable working independently, adhering to established process, and able to recognize when you need guidance, and when to accommodate the business with flexibility.
- Thrives in a dynamic, ever-changing environment.
- Effective at all forms of communication.
- Candid, independent thinker.
As an employee at OneTrust, you will be part of the OneTeam. That means you’ll receive support physically, mentally, and emotionally so that you can do your best work both in and out of the office. This includes comprehensive healthcare coverage, remote or hybrid workplace flexibility, flexible PTO, equity stock options, annual performance bonus opportunities, retirement account support, 14+ weeks of paid parental leave, career development opportunities, company-paid privacy certification exam fees, and much more. Specific benefits differ by country. For more information, talk to your recruiter or visit onetrust.com/careers.
Check out the following to learn more about OneTrust and its people:
You have the right to have your personal data updated or removed. You also have the right to have a copy of the information OneTrust holds about you. Further details about these rights are available on the website in our Privacy Overview. You can change your mind at any time and have your personal data removed from our database. In order to do this you must contact us and let us know you wish to be removed. The request should be made on the Data Subject Request Form.
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by local laws.