Senior Product Manager
Strength in Trust
OneTrust is the trust intelligence cloud platform organizations use to transform trust from an abstract concept into a measurable competitive advantage. Organizations globally use OneTrust to enable the responsible use of data while protecting the privacy rights of individuals, implement and report on their cyber security program, make their social impact goals a reality, and create a speak up culture of trust. Over 14,000 customers use OneTrust's technology, including half of the Global 2,000. OneTrust currently ranks #24 on the Forbes Cloud 100 list of top private cloud companies in the world and employs over 2,000 people in regions across North America, South America, Asia, Europe, and Australia.
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Senior Product Manager to join our dynamic and collaborative Product Organization. In this pivotal role, you will be at the forefront of revolutionizing ethics and compliance management for organizations worldwide through our Disclosure Management product within the Ethics & Compliance Cloud. This innovative solution is designed to empower our customers to efficiently manage their disclosures and conflicts of interest programs, ensuring effective oversight and compliance.
- Lead the charge in delivering the Disclosures Management product, driving its alignment with customer needs and surpassing business goals
- Serve as the trusted expert for the product, showcasing an unrivaled understanding of ethics and compliance requirements across diverse industries
- Define and propel the product strategy, uncovering customer value, securing competitive positioning, and unlocking overall business value
- Develop and prioritize product features, enhancements and capabilities and drive the entire product development lifecycle from ideation and design to implementation, testing, and release
- Collaborate with geographically distributed, cross-functional teams to execute product initiatives and deliver cutting-edge solutions
- Foster seamless alignment and collaboration across product teams and GTM (Go-To-Market) teams, including Product Marketing, Sales, and CX teams
- Thoughtfully communicate development objectives, project status, and invaluable customer feedback to internal stakeholders and customers
- Establish and monitor key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure the success and impact of the product and regularly analyze data points and customer feedback to iterate and improve the overall product performance
An accomplished Senior Product Manager with a robust background in enterprise software development and an unwavering knowledge of ethics and compliance principles. Thriving in a fast-paced environment, you skillfully prioritize competing tasks and deadlines. Leveraging your extraordinary leadership and supervision abilities, you capably manage activities, projects, and teams, driving unparalleled success.
Your Experience Includes
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical or business field
- 5-7 years of experience as a Product Manager, preferably within the ethics and compliance domain
- Proven track record of skillfully managing the complete lifecycle of a product, from ideation to end-of-life processes
- Expertise in developing and executing product strategies, encompassing market analysis, competitive positioning, and customer value proposition
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum methodologies and demonstrated experience in delivering world-class software solutions
- Exceptional problem-solving skills and a hands-on approach to overcoming challenges
- Adept at collaborating effectively with cross-functional teams, driving positive outcomes for the product and the business
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, enabling you to articulate complex ideas with clarity and precision
- Profound knowledge of ethics and compliance requirements across diverse industries
- If you are a highly motivated and results-oriented individual with an unwavering commitment to driving ethical business practices, we would love to hear from you. Join our team and play a pivotal role in enabling organizations worldwide to achieve excellence in ethics and compliance!
- Apply now and be part of our mission to revolutionize ethics and compliance management!
For California, Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, New York, Rhode Island, and Washington-based candidates: the annual base pay range for this role is listed below. Within this range, individual pay is determined by several factors, including location, job-related skills, work experience, and relevant education and/or training. This role may also be eligible for discretionary bonuses, equity, and/or commissions, as well as benefits.
As an employee at OneTrust, you will be part of the OneTeam. That means you’ll receive support physically, mentally, and emotionally so that you can do your best work both in and out of the office. This includes comprehensive healthcare coverage, remote or hybrid workplace flexibility, flexible PTO, equity stock options, annual performance bonus opportunities, retirement account support, 14+ weeks of paid parental leave, career development opportunities, company-paid privacy certification exam fees, and much more. Specific benefits differ by country. For more information, talk to your recruiter or visit onetrust.com/careers.
Check out the following to learn more about OneTrust and its people:
You have the right to have your personal data updated or removed. You also have the right to have a copy of the information OneTrust holds about you. Further details about these rights are available on the website in our Privacy Overview. You can change your mind at any time and have your personal data removed from our database. In order to do this you must contact us and let us know you wish to be removed. The request should be made on the Data Subject Request Form.
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by local laws.