Senior Director, Product Management
Strength in Trust
OneTrust is the trust intelligence cloud platform organizations use to transform trust from an abstract concept into a measurable competitive advantage. Organizations globally use OneTrust to enable the responsible use of data while protecting the privacy rights of individuals, implement and report on their cyber security program, make their social impact goals a reality, and create a speak up culture of trust. Over 14,000 customers use OneTrust's technology, including half of the Global 2,000. OneTrust currently ranks #24 on the Forbes Cloud 100 list of top private cloud companies in the world and employs over 2,000 people in regions across North America, South America, Asia, Europe, and Australia.
We are seeking a Senior Director, Product Management, Responsible AI to manage the vision, strategy, and roadmap for platform services within our Trust Intelligence platform. Our customers understand that trust enables innovation, using our platform as the mission-critical infrastructure to drive trust transformation across privacy and data discovery, GRC, ethics, and ESG
Your mission is to shape the strategic vision for our platform services and lead a team of talented product managers building and supporting critical capabilities across our Trust Intelligence platform. This role is a leadership position within our product management organization responsible for defining and executing our product roadmap and ensuring that our responsible AI products aligns with the company’s overall goals and objectives.
- Lead, mentor, and inspire a high-performing product management team. Foster a culture of innovation, quality, and customer-centricity.
- Define and articulate a clear responsible AI product strategy and vision. Understand the broader business context, the target markets, and emerging trends to inform roadmap and technology development.
- Build a product to Implement and oversee AI model lifecycle management, including development, deployment, and maintenance processes, ensuring alignment with MLOps best practices, technical AI processes, privacy and ethical frameworks.
- Developing frameworks for ethical AI usage that emphasize fairness, accountability, and transparency. Ensure compliance with data protection laws like GDPR and robust data security measures.
- Collaborate closely with other teams, including engineering, sales, marketing, and customer support, to ensure alignment and successful execution of the platform strategy.
- Track and manage compliance oversight with AI laws and regulations, particularly the EU AI Act. Engage with regulators and the AI governance community.
- Regularly report to executive leadership on product development progress, customer / market adoption and strategic developments in the AI regulatory landscape.
- Drives continuous improvement through effective communication, conflict resolution, and problem-solving.
- Startup or incubational mindset / track record to take a cross functional responsibility of various activities related to building product, researching regulations, creating GTM plans and messaging.
- Demonstrates a keen appreciation for diverse perspectives within teams and values the input of all members.
- Possesses excellent verbal and written communication skills, adept at engaging stakeholders at all levels.
- Champions a customer-centric mindset and excels in translating customer needs into actionable product development.
- Empathizes deeply with customer needs and experiences.
- Possesses financial acumen with the ability to make data-driven decisions.
- Demonstrates robust organizational capabilities.
- Exhibits exemplary communication, interpersonal, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
Your Experience includes
- Holds a Bachelor's degree in business administration, engineering, or a related field
- 15 years of experience in Product Management roles with proven track record in senior, product management leadership roles
- Experience in regulatory compliance and risk management is highly desirable.
- Deep understanding of AI technologies, ethical AI practices, familiarity with global AI regulations, particularly the EU AI Act
- Strong analytical abilities and a strategic mindset, adept at navigating complex regulatory landscapes and ethical dilemmas.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to influence and collaborate effectively.
- Strong software development lifecycle skills with knowledge of agile/scrum methodology
- Experience for delivering products on time and within budget.
- AI Governance and Responsible AI Product Management experience in a larger organization (>2,000 employees)
For California, Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, New York, Rhode Island, and Washington-based candidates: the annual base pay range for this role is listed below. Within this range, individual pay is determined by several factors, including location, job-related skills, work experience, and relevant education and/or training. This role may also be eligible for discretionary bonuses, equity, and/or commissions, as well as benefits.
As an employee at OneTrust, you will be part of the OneTeam. That means you’ll receive support physically, mentally, and emotionally so that you can do your best work both in and out of the office. This includes comprehensive healthcare coverage, remote or hybrid workplace flexibility, flexible PTO, equity stock options, annual performance bonus opportunities, retirement account support, 14+ weeks of paid parental leave, career development opportunities, company-paid privacy certification exam fees, and much more. Specific benefits differ by country. For more information, talk to your recruiter or visit onetrust.com/careers.
Check out the following to learn more about OneTrust and its people:
You have the right to have your personal data updated or removed. You also have the right to have a copy of the information OneTrust holds about you. Further details about these rights are available on the website in our Privacy Overview. You can change your mind at any time and have your personal data removed from our database. In order to do this you must contact us and let us know you wish to be removed. The request should be made on the Data Subject Request Form.
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by local laws.