Strength in Trust
OneTrust is the trust intelligence cloud platform organizations use to transform trust from an abstract concept into a measurable competitive advantage. Organizations globally use OneTrust to enable the responsible use of data while protecting the privacy rights of individuals, implement and report on their cyber security program, make their social impact goals a reality, and create a speak up culture of trust. Over 14,000 customers use OneTrust's technology, including half of the Global 2,000. OneTrust currently ranks #24 on the Forbes Cloud 100 list of top private cloud companies in the world and employs over 2,000 people in regions across North America, South America, Asia, Europe, and Australia.
We are looking for an Implementation Project Manager who is passionate about delivering software implementations and building excellent relationships with our customers. As an Implementation Project Manager you will own client engagements and be the internal advocate for your customers.
You will be responsible for key project factors like resources, scope, timeline, deliverables, budget, reporting, and customer satisfaction. You will collaborate across organizations including Implementation, Sales, Product Management, and Support throughout the project lifecycle.
- Manage customer-facing professional service projects, responsible for tasks including requirements gathering, project planning, execution and status tracking, internal reporting and record keeping, customer reporting and stakeholder management
- Engage with new and existing enterprise customers in a project management capacity, working with other OneTrust Consultants to deliver the solution as scoped
- Build and manage customer-facing project plans and status reports. Manage project scope and customer expectations
- Work collaboratively with other departments, including implementation, sales, support, engineering, and product management teams to ensure successful completion of customer implementations
- Coordinate all aspects of a service offering for a client from inception to go-live
- Manage internal hand-off to support by coordinating completion of all customer-facing and internal solution deliverables
- Some travel required (15-20%)
You are a hard-working and determined individual used to working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. You are an independent worker who is able to problem-solve and process information quickly. You are able to gather client requirements and find a system-based solution that will address them and communicate with stakeholders, translate complex technical concepts into easy-to-understand terms with consultative approach.
Your Experience Includes
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science, engineering, business or other related field
- 3+ years’ experience working in a client/customer-facing Professional Services role and/or 2+ years’ experience performing in a Junior Project Manager role
- Previously experience working on implementing a SaaS solution
- Exceptional communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills with a passion for technology
- Strong leadership and project management skills
As an employee at OneTrust, you will be part of the OneTeam. That means you’ll receive support physically, mentally, and emotionally so that you can do your best work both in and out of the office. This includes comprehensive healthcare coverage, remote or hybrid workplace flexibility, flexible PTO, equity stock options, annual performance bonus opportunities, retirement account support, 14+ weeks of paid parental leave, career development opportunities, company-paid privacy certification exam fees, and much more. Specific benefits differ by country. For more information, talk to your recruiter or visit onetrust.com/careers.
Check out the following to learn more about OneTrust and its people:
You have the right to have your personal data updated or removed. You also have the right to have a copy of the information OneTrust holds about you. Further details about these rights are available on the website in our Privacy Overview. You can change your mind at any time and have your personal data removed from our database. In order to do this you must contact us and let us know you wish to be removed. The request should be made on the Data Subject Request Form.
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by local laws.