Account Executive, Strategic - Utah
Strength in Trust
OneTrust is the trust intelligence cloud platform organizations use to transform trust from an abstract concept into a measurable competitive advantage. Organizations globally use OneTrust to enable the responsible use of data while protecting the privacy rights of individuals, implement and report on their cyber security program, make their social impact goals a reality, and create a speak up culture of trust. Over 14,000 customers use OneTrust's technology, including half of the Global 2,000. OneTrust currently ranks #24 on the Forbes Cloud 100 list of top private cloud companies in the world and employs over 2,000 people in regions across North America, South America, Asia, Europe, and Australia.
Strategic Account Executives have a critical role and responsibility to deliver new client acquisition in zero-base accounts, while also ensuring successful relationships and revenue growth with existing customers.
We invest heavily in our Sales Team through demand generation, methodology-driven sales philosophy, weekly sales trainings, customer-driven roadmaps, and a readily-available executive team to help close deals. Our Account Executives have a significant total contract value (TCV) opportunity with uncapped commission!
- Contribute to and be responsible for revenue growth and achieving quarterly booking goals.
- Build and drive sales strategy for the region, understanding the competitive landscape, presence, and strength within the area focused on businesses generating 2- 4 billion in revenue.
- Build relationships with VP & C-Suite prospects to methodically qualify, build, and manage an accurate sales funnel and pipeline.
- Collaborate across all major internal functional areas (sales engineering, marketing, sales, and alliances) as well as with external partners and customers.
- Research, identify, and generate new business opportunities to build and manage a sales funnel and pipeline.
- Build sales strategy and execution tactics for winning relevant use cases at your accounts.
- Retain and grow the existing customer base with regular non-sales customer engagement activities to deliver an excellent experience.
- Current location in Utah preferred.
- 8+ years dedicated Large Enterprise /Strategic sales in the software industry. Selling platform a plus
- Experience selling software solutions to strategic business customers (5B+ in revenue) is strongly preferred.
- Extensive track record of new business sales success including presentation and negotiation skills within industry and at C Level
- Strong strategic thinking including analytical and financial planning skills to meet and exceed quotas and goals.
- Ownership of accurate CRM reporting
- Experienced in driving sales process and drive effective working relationships with Sales Operations
Your experience includes:
- Minimum of 8 years of selling experience as Strategic AE with a proven track record of success with selling business critical platforms.
- High sales acumen - an ideal candidate has experience with the MEDDPICC qualification framework, Command of the Message, or similar sales training methodologies.
- Ability to get multi-threaded within companies to prove out the value in different LOBs.
- Ability to run a business within another business aka Accurate Forecasting, knowledge of how to use Salesforce CRM, Marketing ideas/deployment, etc.
- High competence in business acumen and the ability to translate that to business stakeholders along.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written, team player.
- Ability to thrive in an agile environment with an ever-evolving set of core security solutions.
- High technical IQ, interpersonal EQ, and intellectual curiosity
- Ability to thrive in a high pace, multi-threaded environment.
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career.
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
For California, Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, New York, Rhode Island, and Washington-based candidates: the annual base pay range for this role is listed below. Within this range, individual pay is determined by several factors, including location, job-related skills, work experience, and relevant education and/or training. This role may also be eligible for discretionary bonuses, equity, and/or commissions, as well as benefits.
As an employee at OneTrust, you will be part of the OneTeam. That means you’ll receive support physically, mentally, and emotionally so that you can do your best work both in and out of the office. This includes comprehensive healthcare coverage, remote or hybrid workplace flexibility, flexible PTO, equity stock options, annual performance bonus opportunities, retirement account support, 14+ weeks of paid parental leave, career development opportunities, company-paid privacy certification exam fees, and much more. Specific benefits differ by country. For more information, talk to your recruiter or visit onetrust.com/careers.
Check out the following to learn more about OneTrust and its people:
You have the right to have your personal data updated or removed. You also have the right to have a copy of the information OneTrust holds about you. Further details about these rights are available on the website in our Privacy Overview. You can change your mind at any time and have your personal data removed from our database. In order to do this you must contact us and let us know you wish to be removed. The request should be made on the Data Subject Request Form.
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by local laws.