Principal Product Manager
Strength in Trust
At OneTrust, we help businesses around the world to make trust a competitive advantage. Our category-defining enterprise platform enables organizations to operationalize trust across privacy, security, data governance, GRC, third-party risk, ethics, and compliance, and ESG.
We are looking for a Principal Product Manager to join our dynamic and collaborative Product Organization. Principal Product Managers will organize, define, prioritize and lead the execution of a complex product roadmaps, usually responsible for more than one product in the product line. Principal Product Managers are key members in aligning solution designs into new platform services and identifying new product opportunities to drive new business growth.
- Drive solution design for more complex products and product challenges
- Outline product strategy (customer value, competitive position, business value) while understanding platform and integration strategy
- Define product goals and themes (OKRs)
- Drive product initiatives and lead geographically distributed cross-functional teams
- Drive alignment across product and GTM teams, contributing to GTM plan with Product Marketing, Sales, and Partner teams.
- Advocate for the customer and balance growth-driving features with tech and infrastructure investment
- Set and clearly communicate development objectives, needs, and status of projects to internal stakeholders and customers
- Monitor patents and ensures intellectual property is protected across teams
A subject matter expert in your product line, who can handle significant complexity in your role and exercises independent and sound judgement. Someone who thrives under pressure in a fast-paced environment while juggling multiple personas and prioritizing competing tasks and deadlines to deliver on aggressive timelines. You are capable of supervising activities, projects, and teams.
Your Experience Includes:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related technical or business field
- 12 - 16 years of relevant experience in an enterprise software development environment
- 6+ years of experience as a Product Manager
- Experience managing product roadmaps and document goals and themes, for multiple products in a product pipeline
- Proven ability to develop product strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Experience planning for “end of life” in product and leading EOL processes across stakeholders
- Experience contributing to technical debt planning and automation backlog
- Strong knowledge in platform and integrations
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to know when it’s necessary to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams, and influencing conversations to drive positive outcomes for the product and the business
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
As an employee at OneTrust, you will be part of the OneTeam. That means you’ll receive support physically, mentally, and emotionally so that you can do your best work both in and out of the office. This includes comprehensive healthcare coverage, remote or hybrid workplace flexibility, flexible PTO, equity stock options, annual performance bonus opportunities, retirement account support, 14+ weeks of paid parental leave, career development opportunities, company-paid privacy certification exam fees, and much more. Specific benefits differ by country. For more information, talk to your recruiter or visit onetrust.com/careers.
Check out the following to learn more about OneTrust and its people:
You have the right to have your personal data updated or removed. You also have the right to have a copy of the information OneTrust holds about you. Further details about these rights are available on the website in our Privacy Overview. You can change your mind at any time and have your personal data removed from our database. In order to do this you must contact us and let us know you wish to be removed. The request should be made on the Data Subject Request Form.
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by local laws.