Director, Territory Management
Strength in Trust
At OneTrust, we help businesses around the world to make trust a competitive advantage. Our category-defining enterprise platform enables organizations to operationalize trust across privacy, security, data governance, GRC, third-party risk, ethics, and compliance, and ESG.
We are looking for a Director, Sales Operations for our Sales Operations Team. In this role you will direct a team of Sales Operation Analysts. Sales Operations Analysts are the first point of contact for our Account Executives when they need assistance. The Sales Operations Analyst will also be responsible for vetting the leads that will be sent out to our Account Executives for prospecting. Because we are directly supporting the Sales Team, the Company puts a high level of confidence in you and your skills.
OneTrust is a fast-growing SaaS enterprise platform with a strong growth trajectory. We invest heavily in our Sales Team through demand generation, methodology-driven sales philosophy, weekly sales trainings, customer-driven roadmaps, and a readily-available executive team to help close deals.
In this role you will lead a team whose primary function is to partner with Account Executives, act as the first point of contact, and vet leads for prospecting. The Sales Operations team’s goal is to vet and assign out leads for the Sales team as well as provide day to day sales rep support of our CRM platform to ensure our Account Executives will be able to quickly resolve issues.
- Work with your team to ensure they provide support to our Sales team by performing regular team maintenance and keeping a clean and up-to-date representation of the team’s territory in our CRM platform.
- Recruit talent while developing and coaching your team
- Partner with Sales Leadership to design and implement new processes to optimize internal efficiency and improve the value we deliver to our customers
- Collaborate with the executive team as well as Sales Leadership team and assist them to make decisions with reference to the data
- Support the Leadership Team with the planning process, defining territories, quotas, and sales investments required to achieve top-line targets as efficiently as possible.
- Collaborate with business leaders to finalize territories, quotas, and seller capacity in their markets and stay abreast of industry trends, competitive landscape and client needs
You excel in a fast paced and intellectually stimulating environment. You know how to lead, inspire and motivate others and you value the importance of being well organized and can prioritize tasks based on their importance to the team and drive organizational strategy.
Your Experience Includes:
- High analytical and able to extract business insights from analysis
- Strong planning, research, estimating and writing skills
- Ability to work independently, collaborate with teammates, work cross-functionally, and fully deliver on all commitments to meet deadlines
- Schedule flexibility to work with international teams and meet aggressive deadlines
- Must be able to perform successfully in a fast-paced, intellectually intense, service-oriented environment and to interpret rules and guidelines flexibly to enhance the business and in keeping with OneTrust's values and culture
- Bachelor’s degree or related experience
For California, Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, New York, Rhode Island, and Washington-based candidates: the annual base pay range for this role is listed below. Within this range, individual pay is determined by several factors, including location, job-related skills, work experience, and relevant education and/or training. This role may also be eligible for discretionary bonuses, equity, and/or commissions, as well as benefits.
As an employee at OneTrust, you will be part of the OneTeam. That means you’ll receive support physically, mentally, and emotionally so that you can do your best work both in and out of the office. This includes comprehensive healthcare coverage, remote or hybrid workplace flexibility, flexible PTO, equity stock options, annual performance bonus opportunities, retirement account support, 14+ weeks of paid parental leave, career development opportunities, company-paid privacy certification exam fees, and much more. Specific benefits differ by country. For more information, talk to your recruiter or visit onetrust.com/careers.
Check out the following to learn more about OneTrust and its people:
You have the right to have your personal data updated or removed. You also have the right to have a copy of the information OneTrust holds about you. Further details about these rights are available on the website in our Privacy Overview. You can change your mind at any time and have your personal data removed from our database. In order to do this you must contact us and let us know you wish to be removed. The request should be made on the Data Subject Request Form.
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by local laws.