Senior Cloud Ops Engineer
Strength in Trust
At OneTrust, we help businesses around the world to make trust a competitive advantage. Our category-defining enterprise platform enables organizations to operationalize trust across privacy, security, data governance, GRC, third-party risk, ethics, and compliance, and ESG.
We are hiring a Senior Cloud Operations Engineer to join the global Cloud Operations team. You will support production customers by monitoring and maintaining a highly distributed, scalable and resilient global cloud infrastructure.
To work with distributed teams in order to provide support to customers through automation, deployment, incident response related tasks.
- You'll be working with the monitoring, tuning, maintenance, and support of Linux, Azure SQL, Kubernetes, Kafka, MongoDB, cloud infrastructure/services, etc.
- You will define, measure, and meet key operational metrics including performance, incidents, capacity, and availability
- You will run incident resolution within the environment, facilitating teamwork with other departments as required
- You'll build out lifecycle processes to mitigate risk and ensure platforms remain current, in accordance with industry standard methodologies
- You will automate the deployment of new software to cloud environment in coordination with DevOps engineers
Your Experience Includes
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- 4+ years of professional experience
- 2 or more years working with the Microsoft Azure platform (preferred) or another public cloud platform
- 1 or more years of experience in automation tools like Terraform, Linux scripting, Cloud Orchestration tools like Ansible or Chef, etc.
- Ability to write scripts in one major scripting language such as Bash, PowerShell &/or Python
- Ability to plan, schedule and monitor work activities in order to meet time and quality targets.
- Understanding of Container and DevOps technologies
As an employee at OneTrust, you will be part of the OneTeam. That means you’ll receive support physically, mentally, and emotionally so that you can do your best work both in and out of the office. This includes comprehensive healthcare coverage, remote or hybrid workplace flexibility, flexible PTO, equity stock options, annual performance bonus opportunities, retirement account support, 14+ weeks of paid parental leave, career development opportunities, company-paid privacy certification exam fees, and much more. Specific benefits differ by country. For more information, talk to your recruiter or visit onetrust.com/careers.
Check out the following to learn more about OneTrust and its people:
You have the right to have your personal data updated or removed. You also have the right to have a copy of the information OneTrust holds about you. Further details about these rights are available on the website in our Privacy Overview. You can change your mind at any time and have your personal data removed from our database. In order to do this you must contact us and let us know you wish to be removed. The request should be made on the Data Subject Request Form.
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by local laws.