Executive Program Manager
Strength in Trust
At OneTrust, we help businesses around the world to make trust a competitive advantage. Our category-defining enterprise platform enables organizations to operationalize trust across privacy, security, data governance, GRC, third-party risk, ethics, and compliance, and ESG.
We are looking to hire an Executive Assistant and seasoned Program Manager to provide senior level support to our CTO. Working with a growing, successful and dynamic team, you will have the ability to work independently on strategic projects, from conception to completion, and must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
- Manage the development and implementation of processes, procedures, and guardrails for the CTO and engineering organization.
- Partner with the CTO and leadership team to develop the growth strategy and execute initiatives.
- Help drive accountability throughout the Engineering organization by setting up the operating rhythm that bridges strategy, execution, and performance.
- Support the build-out of the Engineering team, scaling to public company readiness and beyond.
- Business meeting planning and organizing logistics in various locations.
- Manage and lead the preparation and production of Board and Investor meetings and conferences.
- Plan and facilitate CTO staff meetings, operational reviews and offsite planning sessions.
- Review and compile reports on team and organization performance against documented goals.
- Plan and execute team events for a lively global team.
- Complex diary management - setting up both internal and external meetings.
- Composing and preparing correspondence that is occasionally confidential.
- Leading special projects as needed.
- Creating letters, executive presentations, and any other type of documentation.
- Excited about OneTrust's mission and interested in making an impact
- Able to work independently, multi-task and prioritize your workload
- Able to quickly shift priorities to meet deadlines
- Able to effectively communicate, both verbal and written, with all levels of the organization
- Meticulous and pride yourself with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adaptable to change and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Highly organized
- Composed, confident, and articulate when dealing with customers and colleagues
- IT literate and tech-savvy
Your Experience Includes
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 10+ years’ experience in project management, executive administrative assistance, or relevant experience
- Demonstrated ability to lead through influence by identifying and implementing effective solutions for cross-functional operational and strategic initiatives
- Skilled at managing and motivating teams to accomplish target goals and objectives.
- Expertise with program design and project management.
- Strong technology background and experience with B2B / Enterprise SaaS products.
- Flexibility and ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment is required, you can prioritize responsibilities and deadlines for multiple projects and drive them to conclusion.
- Comfortable working independently, adhering to established process, and able to recognize when you need guidance, and when to accommodate the business with flexibility.
- Thrives in a dynamic, ever-changing environment.
- Effective at all forms of communication.
- Candid, independent thinker
For California, Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, New York, Rhode Island, and Washington-based candidates: the annual base pay range for this role is listed below. Within this range, individual pay is determined by several factors, including location, job-related skills, work experience, and relevant education and/or training. This role may also be eligible for discretionary bonuses, equity, and/or commissions, as well as benefits.
As an employee at OneTrust, you will be part of the OneTeam. That means you’ll receive support physically, mentally, and emotionally so that you can do your best work both in and out of the office. This includes comprehensive healthcare coverage, remote or hybrid workplace flexibility, flexible PTO, equity stock options, annual performance bonus opportunities, retirement account support, 14+ weeks of paid parental leave, career development opportunities, company-paid privacy certification exam fees, and much more. Specific benefits differ by country. For more information, talk to your recruiter or visit onetrust.com/careers.
Check out the following to learn more about OneTrust and its people:
You have the right to have your personal data updated or removed. You also have the right to have a copy of the information OneTrust holds about you. Further details about these rights are available on the website in our Privacy Overview. You can change your mind at any time and have your personal data removed from our database. In order to do this you must contact us and let us know you wish to be removed. The request should be made on the Data Subject Request Form.
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by local laws.