Business Development, Manager
Strength in Trust
At OneTrust, we help businesses around the world to make trust a competitive advantage. Our category-defining enterprise platform enables organizations to operationalize trust across privacy, security, data governance, GRC, third-party risk, ethics, and compliance, and ESG.
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for developing and managing a productive Sales team of Individual Contributors. You will demonstrate the ability to train, motivate, and coach Sales Development Representatives and Business Development Representatives to meet and exceed individual and team goals and metrics. To thrive in this role, you should be self-motivated, a creative problem solver, and an excellent communicator. You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with customers and to keep your team on-track.
OneTrust is a fast-growing SaaS enterprise platform with a strong growth trajectory. We invest heavily in our Sales Team through demand generation, methodology-driven sales philosophy, weekly sales trainings, customer-driven roadmaps, and a readily-available executive team to help close deals.
This is a high TCV opportunity with uncapped commission and a competitive salary.
In this role you will manage, hire and train a high performing sales team, as well as track and report KPIs for your team. You’ll define team processes and execute trainings, own the delivery of sales tools and processes for a global team, and communicate goals and strategies to your team.
In this role you will also:
- Establish operational objectives and workplans and make decisions that impact overall sales business activities
- Drive strategic engagement for C-level executives
- Manage, hire, and train a high performing sales team
- Represent multiple product lines and take the lead on critical demos, presentations and initiatives
- Coach and troubleshoot with team members daily and act as a creative, strategic thinker to problem-solve with your team
- Deploy cross-department resources to ensure deliverables are met and establish consistency and alignment of processes and resources across the team
- In partnership with HR, support the leadership team in ensuring equitable experiences, strengthening inclusion acumen, and promoting a culture of inclusivity and belonging that embraces the contributions of all team members
You are a collaborative leader who can develop strong working relationships and can be trusted to correctly represent products and obtain accurate feedback. You have experience navigating dynamic client conversations, setting customer expectations, and handling negotiations. You have experience developing policies and processes that affect immediate operations.
Your experience includes:
- Approximately 6-11 years of sales experience
- Experience building trust at the executive level and directing a team to complete assignments using established guidelines and procedures
- Ability to quickly gain a working knowledge of the OneTrust product suite
- Experience building out demos and presentations for internal and external audiences
- Commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion through continuous development, modeling inclusive behaviors, and proactively managing bias
As an employee at OneTrust, you will be part of the OneTeam. That means you’ll receive support physically, mentally, and emotionally so that you can do your best work both in and out of the office. This includes comprehensive healthcare coverage, remote or hybrid workplace flexibility, flexible PTO, equity stock options, annual performance bonus opportunities, retirement account support, 14+ weeks of paid parental leave, career development opportunities, company-paid privacy certification exam fees, and much more. Specific benefits differ by country. For more information, talk to your recruiter or visit onetrust.com/careers.
Check out the following to learn more about OneTrust and its people:
You have the right to have your personal data updated or removed. You also have the right to have a copy of the information OneTrust holds about you. Further details about these rights are available on the website in our Privacy Overview. You can change your mind at any time and have your personal data removed from our database. In order to do this you must contact us and let us know you wish to be removed. The request should be made on the Data Subject Request Form.
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by local laws.