Strength in Trust
At OneTrust, we help businesses around the world to make trust a competitive advantage. Our category-defining enterprise platform enables organizations to operationalize trust across privacy, security, data governance, GRC, third-party risk, ethics, and compliance, and ESG.
OneTrust is looking for a Staff Accountant to join our amazing team. You will be a key part of our fast-paced, exciting, and growing team as we strive to evolve, standardize and automate our global accounting processes, while also developing strong working relationships with cross-functional partners and various levels of management
- Prepare journal entries, account reconciliations, and schedules in accordance with US GAAP
- Perform monthly P&L and Balance Sheet flux analysis
- Support management with company financial activities such as month and year end close
- Develop and implement process improvements and document standard operating procedures
- Support external / internal audit requirements related to specific areas of responsibility
- Partner with finance and other departments on various projects, including development and improvement of internal reporting
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or a related field
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral in English is required, and a proven ability to partner with various levels of the organization
- High level of attention to detail and a proven ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Progressive experience in accounting and/or audit, preferably with public, multinational companies
- Workday Financials experience
This is a hybrid role that must reside in Madrid, Spain. Relocation may be provided.
As an employee at OneTrust, you will be part of the OneTeam. That means you’ll receive support physically, mentally, and emotionally so that you can do your best work both in and out of the office. This includes comprehensive healthcare coverage, remote or hybrid workplace flexibility, flexible PTO, equity stock options, annual performance bonus opportunities, retirement account support, 14+ weeks of paid parental leave, career development opportunities, company-paid privacy certification exam fees, and much more. Specific benefits differ by country. For more information, talk to your recruiter or visit onetrust.com/careers.
Check out the following to learn more about OneTrust and its people:
You have the right to have your personal data updated or removed. You also have the right to have a copy of the information OneTrust holds about you. Further details about these rights are available on the website in our Privacy Overview. You can change your mind at any time and have your personal data removed from our database. In order to do this you must contact us and let us know you wish to be removed. The request should be made on the Data Subject Request Form.
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by local laws.