Portfolio Customer Success Manager
Strength in Trust
At OneTrust, we help businesses around the world to make trust a competitive advantage. Our category-defining enterprise platform enables organizations to operationalize trust across privacy, security, data governance, GRC, third-party risk, ethics, and compliance, and ESG.
We are looking for a Portfolio Customer Success Manager to join our Customer Experience team. In this role, you will act as a trusted advisor for our portfolio and key customers from the start of their journey to renewal, through a medium touch and a digital approach. As a Portfolio CSM, you will be assigned to portfolio of customers and be responsible for the success of those accounts. Your main goal will be to ensure our portfolio customers are happy and satisfied with the products they have purchased through a range of customer engagements, from building one-to-one relationships with key executive stakeholders to creating and managing mass digital campaigns.
Our Portfolio CSMs are focused on delivering revenue retention and growth through alignment, adoption, and creative ways of delivering to a large audience. You will be responsible for ensuring customers are getting full value out the platform, partnering with our Sales, Product, Engineering, and Digital teams to provide the highest level of support, and working to ensure adoption and growth within your accounts. As the customers you support grow with OneTrust, the scope of work will expand as your approach to managing is applied across more of the OneTrust suite of products. You will be on the forefront of evangelizing Trust in the workplace.
- An excellent communicator - you understand how messaging resonates with different stakeholders and how to tailor your style to meet the audience
- Excited by a digital/automated customer experience and have a passion to be part of the Digital transformation journey
- Entrepreneurial and creative to develop approaches to managing many customers at one single time. Motivated to drive outcomes for your customers, you see Customer Success as your own
- Experience using SFDC, Gainsight and other CS Technology tools to plan and execute on the portfolio and deliver on KPIs
- Able to manage a large portfolio simultaneously
- Independent, but also a team player
- Comfortable with leading and facilitating executive meetings, group workshops, and larger audience webinars which may contain many clients at a time
- Able to effectively deliver training to larger groups of customers to better their understanding of the OneTrust platform
- Experience with account portfolio planning and prioritization. Task orientated and focused on delivering outcomes
- Strategic thinker, at your happiest when problem-solving, and comfortable making decisions
- Thrive in a fast-paced start up environment, and skilled at prioritizing incoming requests
- Establish relationships with customer stakeholders and executive sponsors to become a trusted advisor during the customer lifecycle
- Ensure a minimum set of consistent touchpoints are delivered efficiently and digitally for each customer journey, demonstrating a seamless customer experience
- Collaborate cross-departmentally to provide product expertise, supporting sales teams with renewals, up sells, cross-sells
- Develop digital strategies to help a portfolio of customers utilize the OneTrust platform to derive maximum business value
- Develop innovative campaigns to drive platform usage, based on customer journey or customer health
- Deliver proactive communication and manage critical escalations
- Utilize Adoption metrics to share best practice, proactively identify risk and identify growth opportunities
- Monitor adoption and customer usage to ensure customers are improving how they are leveraging their products
- Manage an account portfolio to a Net ARR outcome: balance retention and growth in a way that aligns with OneTrust’s revenue strategy
- Deliver and communicate ROI for a portfolio of customers in a single approach, ensuring your customers fully leverage their subscription.
Your Experience Includes
- BA/BS in a relevant subject is required
- 3+ years in a client-facing role within a CSM, professional services, or technical consulting role
- Effective customer-facing communication skills. Proven success in and genuine enthusiasm for working directly with customer
- Track record of successful engagement across corporate functions (Professional Services, Engineering, Sales, and Product Management)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to chair meetings or host webinars
- Ability to build relationships with key customer stakeholders at all levels
- Experience with SaaS solutions with an enthusiasm for technology and demonstrated technical aptitude
- An ambitious person who takes the initiative to get things done – be able to thrive in the dynamic environment that comes with a high-growth company
- Experience of delivering a tech touch Customer Success approach for a large portfolio of clients
- Relevant certifications (CIPP/E, CIPM, GRCP, CIPT, FIP, etc)
- Familiarity of privacy, ethics, security, compliance, or sustainability concepts or industry trends
As an employee at OneTrust, you will be part of the OneTeam. That means you’ll receive support physically, mentally, and emotionally so that you can do your best work both in and out of the office. This includes comprehensive healthcare coverage, remote or hybrid workplace flexibility, flexible PTO, equity stock options, annual performance bonus opportunities, retirement account support, 14+ weeks of paid parental leave, career development opportunities, company-paid privacy certification exam fees, and much more. Specific benefits differ by country. For more information, talk to your recruiter or visit onetrust.com/careers.
Check out the following to learn more about OneTrust and its people:
You have the right to have your personal data updated or removed. You also have the right to have a copy of the information OneTrust holds about you. Further details about these rights are available on the website in our Privacy Overview. You can change your mind at any time and have your personal data removed from our database. In order to do this you must contact us and let us know you wish to be removed. The request should be made on the Data Subject Request Form.
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by local laws.