Senior Field Marketing Specialist-Italy
Strength in Trust
At OneTrust, we help businesses around the world to make trust a competitive advantage. Our category-defining enterprise platform enables organizations to operationalize trust across privacy, security, data governance, GRC, third-party risk, ethics, and compliance, and ESG.
OneTrust is actively seeking a Senior Field Marketing Specialist for the Italian market.
As a Senior Field Marketer with OneTrust, you will serve as one of the primary liaisons between the field sales team, partner and business development teams, and our corporate marketing team. In this role you will generate awareness and create demand using a variety of marketing vehicles and tactics, including, but not limited to regional tradeshows, professional associations, field events, demand campaigns, webinars, and advertising programs. The primary objective is to create sales pipeline and regional awareness through execution of marketing programs, as well as ensure thorough coverage of the total addressable market leveraging various marketing distribution channels.
This is a hybrid role that must reside in Madrid, Spain. Relocation may be provided
- Serve as primary liaison between field sales, business development, product marketing, and corporate marketing teams
- Communicate marketing initiatives, ongoing campaigns, website updates, customer success stories, upcoming events, etc to regional sales teams
- Demand Gen – Drive organisation of regional demand generation activities including webinar programs, advertising, paid advertising (PPC) and sponsorship activities, that help drive contribution to the sales pipeline
- Campaigns – Plan, create and execute all marketing activities for the regions and report results. Aligns directly with corporate marketing team campaigns.
- Events – Source regional events that are good fit for organisation, and execute on events and ensure success for region
- Industry relations - Establish relationships with associations and other organisations in the industry in order to generate joint activities
- PR – Aligns regional roll-out of announcements with local sales team and develops relationships with regional media publications
- Translations – Ensure timely and accurate translations of marketing materials through in-house localisation team, as well as provide direct translations when needed
- Content – Communicate feedback from the field to Product Marketing team to ensure the field has the tools and messaging they need to sell effectively
- Social Media – Manage regional social media accounts in local language, working closely with field sales and global PR team on messaging
- Customer References – Work with field team to identify customer success stories and turn them into referenceable case studies and testimonials
- Partners – Conduct regular meetings with outside partners to evaluate partnership, sponsorship, media and advertising opportunities
- Reporting – Analyse and report on the impact of demand and lead gen activities on sales pipeline, revenue and sales cycle length
- Leads regional marketing planning and presentation with alignment of regional team
- Share best practices across regional field marketing and corporate marketing teams
- Assess challenges of the field sales team and create solutions to address those challenges
- BA/BS degree in business or marketing or equivalent
- 3+ years of relevant experience, enterprise software preferred
- Experience in event and webinar planning, digital marketing (content & advertising), and building relationships with media and industry associations.
- Proficient in Italian, written and oral communications
- Excellent level of English and Spanish, written and oral communications.
- “Can do” attitude to start and carry out tasks, with a problem-solving approach when encountering blockers
- Excellent communication, writing, editing, and project management skills
- Clearly understands technology and can abstract business/solution value
- Exposure to and familiarity with a wide variety of marketing systems across multiple disciplines (CMS, email automation, Google AdWords, webinar programs, etc)
- Proven ability to work under tight deadlines with limited resources
- Passion for working in a lean, fast-paced organisation, and desire to own and refine processes
- Willingness to travel as needed, up to 30%
As an employee at OneTrust, you will be part of the OneTeam. That means you’ll receive support physically, mentally, and emotionally so that you can do your best work both in and out of the office. This includes comprehensive healthcare coverage, remote or hybrid workplace flexibility, flexible PTO, equity stock options, annual performance bonus opportunities, retirement account support, 14+ weeks of paid parental leave, career development opportunities, company-paid privacy certification exam fees, and much more. Specific benefits differ by country. For more information, talk to your recruiter or visit onetrust.com/careers.
Check out the following to learn more about OneTrust and its people:
You have the right to have your personal data updated or removed. You also have the right to have a copy of the information OneTrust holds about you. Further details about these rights are available on the website in our Privacy Overview. You can change your mind at any time and have your personal data removed from our database. In order to do this you must contact us and let us know you wish to be removed. The request should be made on the Data Subject Request Form.
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by local laws.