Principal Support Analyst (Ethics)
Strength in Trust
At OneTrust, we help businesses around the world to make trust a competitive advantage. Our category-defining enterprise platform enables organizations to operationalize trust across privacy, security, data governance, GRC, third-party risk, ethics, and compliance, and ESG.
OneTrust is seeking a Support Principal to join our customer experience team. The Support Principal will provide ongoing product support, troubleshooting, and propose pragmatic solutions for OneTrust customers. In addition to individual contributions, this role will work closely with team leaders to evaluate all levels of team performance to present ready-to-execute concepts and appropriate actions.
This position requires an outgoing, confident individual with excellent verbal and written communication skills, advanced troubleshooting skills, an ability to operate in escalated and high-pressure situations, and a deep understanding of the OneTrust platform (and related technologies where appropriate).
- Take the most complex support cases from the Level 2 or 3 support queues (as appropriate) and work with the customer to troubleshoot and resolve the issue
- Actively and autonomously manage a varied workload of customer support cases, keeping customers regularly updated on progress
- Serve as a team level escalation point including reviewing peer submissions to cross-functional stakeholders, assisting with complex or edge-case scenarios, or assuming ownership of the customer interaction when necessary
- Collaborate across OneTrust, including with our product teams, to troubleshoot issues, identify root causes, and provide solutions
- Act as an internal SME within the Support organization, creating knowledge base material and upskilling colleagues
- Regularly analyzes team level data to identify trends and develop substantive solution proposals to address opportunities for improvement to resolve for the entire team
- Continue to develop and maintain deep knowledge of specific areas of the OneTrust platform (and supporting technologies) by attending office hours, completing regular release training, etc.
- Exercise judgment in selecting methods and evaluation criteria for obtaining results, prioritizes accordingly, and consistently chooses the correct course of action
- Challenges status quo and presents ready-to-execute concepts & appropriate actions to leadership, based on sound analysis
- Proactively helps to develop others through mentoring, best-practice sharing, and debate of problems or innovative ideas
- Assists with training and onboarding of new peer team members
- Build relationships with cross-functional stakeholders (eg. Product) and conduct regular check-ins to discuss stability, share insights, and suggest process improvements
- Review cases and provide feedback as needed to participate in the Quality Assurance process
You are a hardworking and determined individual focused on providing a great customer experience while building rapport. You are an independent worker who can solve complex customer problems in a creative manner.
Your experience includes:
- Degree, higher education qualification or 1-5 years' work experience in a similar role
- Complex analytical problem-solving skills
- Continuous improvement mindset and ability to contribute to process improvement
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills, with ability to effectively communicate complex information in accessible language via phone, video and e-mail
- Ability to work with and troubleshoot complex, web-based software suites
- A working knowledge of development processes, different operating systems, browsers, and programming languages.
- Working independently or autonomously to manage your time and commitments while meeting agreed performance levels
- Highly developed collaboration and team skills
For California, Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, New York, Rhode Island, and Washington-based candidates: the annual base pay range for this role is listed below. Within this range, individual pay is determined by several factors, including location, job-related skills, work experience, and relevant education and/or training. This role may also be eligible for discretionary bonuses, equity, and/or commissions, as well as benefits.
As an employee at OneTrust, you will be part of the OneTeam. That means you’ll receive support physically, mentally, and emotionally so that you can do your best work both in and out of the office. This includes comprehensive healthcare coverage, remote or hybrid workplace flexibility, flexible PTO, equity stock options, annual performance bonus opportunities, retirement account support, 14+ weeks of paid parental leave, career development opportunities, company-paid privacy certification exam fees, and much more. Specific benefits differ by country. For more information, talk to your recruiter or visit onetrust.com/careers.
Check out the following to learn more about OneTrust and its people:
You have the right to have your personal data updated or removed. You also have the right to have a copy of the information OneTrust holds about you. Further details about these rights are available on the website in our Privacy Overview. You can change your mind at any time and have your personal data removed from our database. In order to do this you must contact us and let us know you wish to be removed. The request should be made on the Data Subject Request Form.
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by local laws.