International Deal Advisory Director
Strength in Trust
At OneTrust, we help businesses around the world to make trust a competitive advantage. Our category-defining enterprise platform enables organizations to operationalize trust across privacy, security, data governance, GRC, third-party risk, ethics, and compliance, and ESG.
Deal Advisory is a top team of management consultants responsible for building, structuring and closing deals for the Enterprise market segment in close partnership with the Sales organization. We take ownership, anticipate challenges, identify opportunities and leverage our expertise always considering the big picture. We are looking for a Director, Deal Advisory, International to join our team and transform the way that we go to market. This role reports to the Head, Deal Advisory, International and aligns with Sales RVPs.
- Work with International Enterprise Sales leadership to refine regional commercial strategies
- Assess and prioritize opportunities based on potential
- Work closely with account teams at opportunity level, building and negotiating the deals always looking for the best possible outcome for OneTrust and the customer
- Build and deliver compelling investment justifications to secure customer funding for OneTrust
- Put together attractive deal structures and articulate the value of our proposals
- Own the complete deal operations in a subset of international markets including approvals
- Master’s degree required
- 12+ years of experience in consultative and strategic customer-facing roles
- Results-oriented, strategic thinker that enjoys helping customers "cross the chasm" from current state to future state
- Strong leadership skills to drive individuals to perform at their highest level
- Strong executive presence and presentation / facilitation skills, comfortable collaborating with and presenting to C-suite executives, including poised, confident objection handling abilities
- Creative, high energy, entrepreneurial self-starter comfortable in disruptive innovation
- Thrive in working collaboratively and cross-functionally, particularly with Sales
- Deep quantitative analysis and financial modeling skills of ROI and TCO concepts, with proven business insight and judgment
- Experience in a Sales environments / interacting with Sales teams
- Strong business acumen. Knowledge of effective enterprise software strategies
- 5+ years experience in SaaS/Tech industry
- Experience from a Top -Tier Strategy Consulting Firm or similar function
- Degree in Engineering / Economics and MBA preferred
As an employee at OneTrust, you will be part of the OneTeam. That means you’ll receive support physically, mentally, and emotionally so that you can do your best work both in and out of the office. This includes comprehensive healthcare coverage, remote or hybrid workplace flexibility, flexible PTO, equity stock options, annual performance bonus opportunities, retirement account support, 14+ weeks of paid parental leave, career development opportunities, company-paid privacy certification exam fees, and much more. Specific benefits differ by country. For more information, talk to your recruiter or visit onetrust.com/careers.
Check out the following to learn more about OneTrust and its people:
You have the right to have your personal data updated or removed. You also have the right to have a copy of the information OneTrust holds about you. Further details about these rights are available on the website in our Privacy Overview. You can change your mind at any time and have your personal data removed from our database. In order to do this you must contact us and let us know you wish to be removed. The request should be made on the Data Subject Request Form.
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by local laws.