Manager - Project Management
Strength in Trust
At OneTrust, we help businesses around the world to make trust a competitive advantage. Our category-defining enterprise platform enables organizations to operationalize trust across privacy, security, data governance, GRC, third-party risk, ethics, and compliance, and ESG.
We are looking for a Manager, Project Management who is passionate about delivering software implementations and building excellent relationships with our customers. As a Manager, Project Management, you will manage a team of Project Management Team Leads who own client engagements and are the internal advocate for your customers.
You will be responsible for key project factors like resources, scope, timeline, deliverables, budget, reporting, and customer satisfaction. You will coordinate across organizations including Sales, Product Management, and Support throughout the project lifecycle.
As a Manager, Project Management you will:
- Oversee project management activities including solution design proposal, budget development, value case assessment, process documentation, and developing project-related communications and plans for enterprise/strategic customer-facing professional service projects (hybrid, deployments, custom SOWs)
- Oversee delivery of accurate project status reporting, covering key milestones, resource capacity, and financial health
- Perform project risk assessments, develop contingency plans, recommend and execute mitigations, as needed
- Look for and implement process improvements including project team engagement, project delivery, reporting, communications and leveraging lessons learned with minimal oversight and ensuring cross-functional collaboration
- Provide leadership, direction, and coaching to team members and delivery teams as required to drive successful project outcomes
- Oversee selection, interview, hiring, and onboarding process for project management resources as required
- Manage and motivate project team members to deliver project objectives by regularly assessing resource needs, removing barriers to success, and providing constructive feedback when needed
- Provide project management leadership and expertise, and support initiatives to develop a comprehensive and sustainable portfolio, project management strategy and set of practices that result in referenceable customers with marketable success stories
- Possess command of project management/continuous improvement methodologies (i.e. PMP, FPX, Agile, Lean, Six Sigma, CBT, etc.)
- Embrace and lead a culture of inclusiveness and multi-cultural engagement through coaching and feedback to peers and the broader community
- Direct supervision of a team of Project Managers, ability to drive career planning and growth
- Manage complex and strategic customer relationships by providing project sponsorship
- Ability to handle customer escalations via executive level relationship management and project team leadership
- Deep understanding of Project Budgeting fundamentals and industry standard tools and methods for measuring EAC, ETC, variance analysis and forecasting
- Extra bonus: Experince with Salesforce and/or Financialforce (Certinia) or other PSA systems.
You are a hardworking and determined individual used to working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. You’re an independent worker who can solve problems and process information quickly. You can gather customer requirements and lead teams to find process and system-based solutions that will address customer issues. You excel at communication with executive level and project level stakeholders, can translate complex technical concepts into easy-to-understand terms with a consultative approach.
For California, Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, New York, Rhode Island, and Washington-based candidates: the annual base pay range for this role is listed below. Within this range, individual pay is determined by several factors, including location, job-related skills, work experience, and relevant education and/or training. This role may also be eligible for discretionary bonuses, equity, and/or commissions, as well as benefits.
As an employee at OneTrust, you will be part of the OneTeam. That means you’ll receive support physically, mentally, and emotionally so that you can do your best work both in and out of the office. This includes comprehensive healthcare coverage, remote or hybrid workplace flexibility, flexible PTO, equity stock options, annual performance bonus opportunities, retirement account support, 14+ weeks of paid parental leave, career development opportunities, company-paid privacy certification exam fees, and much more. Specific benefits differ by country. For more information, talk to your recruiter or visit onetrust.com/careers.
Check out the following to learn more about OneTrust and its people:
You have the right to have your personal data updated or removed. You also have the right to have a copy of the information OneTrust holds about you. Further details about these rights are available on the website in our Privacy Overview. You can change your mind at any time and have your personal data removed from our database. In order to do this you must contact us and let us know you wish to be removed. The request should be made on the Data Subject Request Form.
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by local laws.