Senior Manager, Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion
Strength in Trust
At OneTrust, we help businesses around the world to make trust a competitive advantage. Our category-defining enterprise platform enables organizations to operationalize trust across privacy, security, data governance, GRC, third-party risk, ethics, and compliance, and ESG.
We are building a stellar Talent Management team that will help ensure that we have the right talent, in the right place, at the right time as we grow and scale. The team is responsible for designing core talent processes, helping to shape our culture and values, the growth and development for all team members, creating diverse talent pipelines, and equitable inclusive employee experience.
We’re a small and scrappy team that’s just beginning the work of building the Talent Management org. There will be days where we are planning, strategizing and designing, others days where we are facilitating workshops, and other days where we are in the weeds with data pulls and logistics. We're looking for a strong operator at all three levels who can shift gears easily.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DEI) will be both a vertical pillar and a “horizontal” in our talent strategy and structure. In other words, DEI should be integrated in all our talent processes, programs, policies, employee benefits, etc.
We are seeking a Senior Manager, Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion to implement our FY24 DEI roadmap. This includes implementing core programs with our senior leadership team, consulting and supporting our Employee Trust Groups (think “ERGs”) and being a thought partner to our senior leaders and HRBPs on all things DEI.
You will be a part of the Talent Management leadership team and may be responsible for building a team over time. You’ll work in close partnership with our Diversity Council, ETGs, HRBPs, and business leaders to advocate for and implement our DEI programs and initiatives. You’ll serve as an advisor to the Chief People Officer and Executive team on DEI-related topics.
You’ll play a strategic and critical role in building, maturing, scaling our DEI roadmap and capabilities. You'll leverage the data and insights to partner with HRBPs on org-level strategies and to inform the company-wide programs that we build next.
Your first projects may include:
- Continuing to activate and support ETGs to create an inclusive environment that fosters a sense of belonging. Ensure they have the right guidance, tools, and resources to successfully build their plans and implement their programming with impact.
- Partnering with the ETeam to align on and define our future DEI commitments and roadmap. Conduct an analysis of our DEI data to ensure those decisions are rooted in data.
- Partnering with the Talent Acquisition and Total Rewards teams to continue to enhance our inclusive hiring practices and benefits offerings.
- You are subject matter expert and thought leader in the DEI space.
- You are a big-picture thinker that brings bold new ideas from your experience at other global organizations.
- You are able to turn those big ideas into a plan that is grounded in what’s right for OneTrust based on your strong business acumen and relationships with our senior leaders.
- You are a builder – you are not afraid to throw out the playbook to try something new or build / rebuild something from scratch.
- You savvy in navigating a People team / COE model and understand the importance of building strong relationships with your HRBPs.
- You are able to operate in a high-growth tech environment where structures and processes are still being built or defined.
Your Experience Includes
- Building company-wide DEI practices and programs from scratch, including a strong bias for action, robust change management and communications in the roll out, and the ability to articulate both measurement and impact of their programs.
- Thought Leadership: You're a seasoned, experienced DEI practitioner with a well-informed POV on the space and are attuned to legislation and trends and how that may impact our DEI practices.
- Program Design: You can turn your thought leadership into great program designs or processes. You understand OneTrust’s business, where we are today, and where we’re headed so that your designs reflect our organizational readiness.
- Stakeholder Management: You’re experienced and savvy in navigating a People org COE model and delivering company-wide programs. You know who your key stakeholders are, when to engage them, and when to bring them into your design, implementation, and feedback loops.
- Change Management & Comms: You build robust communications and change plans to roll out (or maintain) your programs to drive adoption and engagement. You leverage the right channels, at the right time, to promote your programs. You can effectively adjust your messaging / approach based on your audience.
- Project Management: You take your commitments seriously and routinely deliver your projects on time, in-scope, and within budget. You proactively communicate when you are at risk of not meeting project milestones.
- Measurement & Reporting: You understand our DEI data from both a compliance and reporting perspective and how it should inform our DEI strategy. You’ll partner with our Head of ESG programs to set the framework for and report on DEI data and programs.
- While this role can be done remotely, it may require 10-15% travel to our offices as needed to attend team off-sites, facilitate workshops and trainings, etc.
For California, Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, New York, Rhode Island, and Washington-based candidates: the annual base pay range for this role is listed below. Within this range, individual pay is determined by several factors, including location, job-related skills, work experience, and relevant education and/or training. This role may also be eligible for discretionary bonuses, equity, and/or commissions, as well as benefits.
As an employee at OneTrust, you will be part of the OneTeam. That means you’ll receive support physically, mentally, and emotionally so that you can do your best work both in and out of the office. This includes comprehensive healthcare coverage, remote or hybrid workplace flexibility, flexible PTO, equity stock options, annual performance bonus opportunities, retirement account support, 14+ weeks of paid parental leave, career development opportunities, company-paid privacy certification exam fees, and much more. Specific benefits differ by country. For more information, talk to your recruiter or visit onetrust.com/careers.
Check out the following to learn more about OneTrust and its people:
You have the right to have your personal data updated or removed. You also have the right to have a copy of the information OneTrust holds about you. Further details about these rights are available on the website in our Privacy Overview. You can change your mind at any time and have your personal data removed from our database. In order to do this you must contact us and let us know you wish to be removed. The request should be made on the Data Subject Request Form.
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by local laws.