Strength in Trust
At OneTrust, we help businesses around the world to make trust a competitive advantage. Our category-defining enterprise platform enables organizations to operationalize trust across privacy, security, data governance, GRC, third-party risk, ethics, and compliance, and ESG.
The position is for a critical member of the OneTrust DataGuidance Privacy Team. This role is for an individual with a strong interest and expertise in research, editing, and data protection issues. The role provides an opportunity for you to use your creative vision to support and lead the development of important resources for clients, including reports, insight articles, tools, blogs, and know-how articles.
- Proofreading, editing and formatting materials to conform with house style
- Researching and monitoring global data protection developments
- Researching and indexing data protection materials for designated countries
- Assisting Privacy Analyst team with topic-specific compliance projects
- Participating fully in all news and content meetings
- Contributing to the ongoing development of written content available on DataGuidance.
- Researching ideas for insight articles and commissioning these externally or writing these in-house.
- You are a confident and target driven individual who can work independently and collaborate across multiple business functions and teams, while managing and prioritizing your workload effectively.
Your Experience Includes
- Minimum 2 years of related experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
As an employee at OneTrust, you will be part of the OneTeam. That means you’ll receive support physically, mentally, and emotionally so that you can do your best work both in and out of the office. This includes comprehensive healthcare coverage, remote or hybrid workplace flexibility, flexible PTO, equity stock options, annual performance bonus opportunities, retirement account support, 14+ weeks of paid parental leave, career development opportunities, company-paid privacy certification exam fees, and much more. Specific benefits differ by country. For more information, talk to your recruiter or visit onetrust.com/careers.
Check out the following to learn more about OneTrust and its people:
You have the right to have your personal data updated or removed. You also have the right to have a copy of the information OneTrust holds about you. Further details about these rights are available on the website in our Privacy Overview. You can change your mind at any time and have your personal data removed from our database. In order to do this you must contact us and let us know you wish to be removed. The request should be made on the Data Subject Request Form.