Account Executive, Mid Market
Strength in Trust
At OneTrust, we help businesses around the world to make trust a competitive advantage. Our category-defining enterprise platform enables organizations to operationalize trust across privacy, security, data governance, GRC, third-party risk, ethics, and compliance, and ESG.
Mid Market Account Executives have a critical role and responsibility to deliver new client acquisition in zero-base accounts, while also ensuring successful relationships and revenue growth with existing customers.
We invest heavily in our Sales Team through demand generation, methodology-driven sales philosophy, weekly sales trainings, customer-driven roadmaps, and a readily-available executive team to help close deals. Our Account Executives have a significant total contract value (TCV) opportunity with uncapped commission!
The Account Executive (AE) is responsible for consistently generating, qualifying, and executing opportunities that solve complex problems to support our customers within a targeted geographic territory in the pursuit of becoming more trusted organizations.
• Uncover net new business opportunities and successfully take them through the sales cycle to closure.
• Will be responsible for sourcing and qualifying sales opportunities, setting proper customer expectations, handling negotiations and accurately forecasting to management.
• Utilize two-sided discovery to build relationships, understand the customers’ needs and articulate valuable solutions to ensure OneTrust is viewed as a trusted advisor.
• Understand key competitors and their strategies to clearly differentiate OneTrust’s solutions in the marketplace.
• Identify and leverage contributors, leaders, and champions to drive execution of the sales strategy .
• Work effectively in a cross-functional manner with Business Development, Partner Channel, and Solutions Engineering to successfully land and expand key accounts.
You are someone with a hunting mentality and consultative approach, and you have experience communicating with C-Level Executives effectively. You approach new prospecting and deal-advancing activities with balance, and you are well-disciplined in sales processes and CRM hygiene.
Your experience includes:
• Strong experience selling B2B software/SaaS or related technologies.
• Ideally 3+ years of software sales experience,
• Strong track record of performance with landing net new logos using Value Selling while growing and supporting existing key accounts.
• Experience consistently generating net new pipeline including sales sourced pipeline.
• Previous experience running sales presentations and demos.
• Familiarity with Salesforce.com or similar CRM solutions.
As an employee at OneTrust, you will be part of the OneTeam. That means you’ll receive support physically, mentally, and emotionally so that you can do your best work both in and out of the office. This includes comprehensive healthcare coverage, remote or hybrid workplace flexibility, flexible PTO, equity stock options, annual performance bonus opportunities, retirement account support, 14+ weeks of paid parental leave, career development opportunities, company-paid privacy certification exam fees, and much more. Specific benefits differ by country. For more information, talk to your recruiter or visit onetrust.com/careers.
Check out the following to learn more about OneTrust and its people:
You have the right to have your personal data updated or removed. You also have the right to have a copy of the information OneTrust holds about you. Further details about these rights are available on the website in our Privacy Overview. You can change your mind at any time and have your personal data removed from our database. In order to do this you must contact us and let us know you wish to be removed. The request should be made on the Data Subject Request Form.