Strength in Trust
At OneTrust, we help businesses around the world to make trust a competitive advantage. Our category-defining enterprise platform enables organizations to operationalize trust across privacy, security, data governance, GRC, third-party risk, ethics, and compliance, and ESG.
OneTrust is seeking a Support Analyst to join our professional services team. The Support Analyst will provide ongoing product support, troubleshooting, and pragmatic solutions for the most complex and critical issues that OneTrust customers face. This position requires an outgoing, confident individual with excellent verbal and written communication skills, advanced troubleshooting skills, and an understanding of the OneTrust platform (and related technologies where appropriate).
- Take support cases from the Level 2 or 3 support queue (as appropriate) and work with the customer to troubleshoot and resolve the issue
- Actively and autonomously manage a varied workload of customer support cases, keeping customers regularly updated on progress
- Collaborate across OneTrust, including with our product teams, to troubleshoot issues, identify root causes, and provide solutions
- Continue to develop and maintain deep knowledge of specific areas of the OneTrust platform (and supporting technologies) by attending office hours, completing regular release training, etc.
- Build privacy industry expertise, including maintaining CIPP/E / CIPM certifications
- Contribute more broadly to the OneTrust support community, including creating knowledge articles and process improvements
- Work independently to manage your time and commitments while meeting agreed performance levels
You are a hardworking and determined individual focused on providing a great customer experience while building rapport. You’re an independent worker who can solve complex customer problems in a creative manner.
Your experience includes:
- Degree, higher education qualification or 1-5 years' work experience in a similar role
- Ability to learn rapidly, and master the OneTrust Privacy platform
- Complex analytical problem-solving skills
- Continuous improvement mindset and ability to contribute to process improvement
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills, with ability to effectively communicate complex information in accessible language via phone, video and e-mail
- Ability to work with and troubleshoot complex, web-based software suites
- Working knowledge of development processes, different operating systems, browsers, and programming languages.
- Flexible attitude and willingness to work alternative shift patterns e.g. late shifts, weekends to support coverage, new releases
- Privacy industry experience, or CIPP/E / CIPM certified
- Language skills (French, German, Spanish, Portuguese)
- Familiarity with IAB TCF 2.0 framework
As an employee at OneTrust, you will be part of the OneTeam. That means you’ll receive support physically, mentally, and emotionally so that you can do your best work both in and out of the office. This includes comprehensive healthcare coverage, remote or hybrid workplace flexibility, flexible PTO, equity stock options, annual performance bonus opportunities, retirement account support, 14+ weeks of paid parental leave, career development opportunities, company-paid privacy certification exam fees, and much more. Specific benefits differ by country. For more information, talk to your recruiter or visit onetrust.com/careers.
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career.
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by local laws.
For California, Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, New York, Rhode Island, and Washington-based candidates: the annual base pay range for this role is listed below. Within this range, individual pay is determined by several factors, including location, job-related skills, work experience, and relevant education and/or training. This role may also be eligible for discretionary bonuses, equity, and/or commissions, as well as benefits.
Check out the following to learn more about OneTrust and its people:
You have the right to have your personal data updated or removed. You also have the right to have a copy of the information OneTrust holds about you. Further details about these rights are available on the website in our Privacy Overview. You can change your mind at any time and have your personal data removed from our database. In order to do this you must contact us and let us know you wish to be removed. The request should be made on the Data Subject Request Form.