Business Development Representative-Nordics
Strength in Trust
At OneTrust, we help businesses around the world to make trust a competitive advantage. Our category-defining enterprise platform enables organizations to operationalize trust across privacy, security, data governance, GRC, third-party risk, ethics, and compliance, and ESG.
We're looking for a Business Development Representative(Nordics). In this role, you will be responsible for new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers. To thrive in this role, you should be self-motivated, a creative problem solver, and an excellent communicator. You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with customers.
OneTrust is a fast-growing SaaS enterprise platform with a strong growth trajectory. We invest heavily in our Sales Team through demand generation, methodology-driven sales philosophy, weekly sales trainings, customer-driven roadmaps, and a readily-available executive team to help close deals.
This is a high TCV opportunity with uncapped commission and a competitive salary.
In this role you will qualify inbound leads from website and marketing campaigns as sales opportunities. You’ll need to bring an organized and consistent mindset and stay eager to learn to meet and exceed your monthly, quarterly, and annual qualified meeting and revenue goals.
In this role, you will also:
- Take primary ownership of our named account strategy and communicate effectively with all levels (C, SVP, VP, Dir, etc.) and key decision makers
- Build strong relationships with internal and external customers and deliver presentations Coordinate meetings or calls between prospective clients and Account Executives as well as maintain strong relationships with the prospect through the entire sales process
- Demonstrate a knowledgeable understanding of the full array of our offerings to answer questions and make recommendations when speaking to customers/prospects
- Work collaboratively with other OneTrust employees across the organization to ensure customer expectations are met and exceeded when possible
You are a coachable and organized individual with strong communication and critical thinking skills excited to be at the forefront of the sales process.
Your experience includes:
- At least 1-3 years of sales experience
- A Bachelor’s degree (preferably in Marketing, Business or Communications) or equivalent experience in a related field
- Experience meeting monthly, quarterly and annual goals and reviewing own work for thoroughness, quality and accuracy
- Languages required: Swedish, Norwegian, Danish or Finnish.
- Familiarity with Salesforce or similar CRM solutions is preferred
- Previous cold call experience
As an employee at OneTrust, you will be a part of the OneTeam. That means equity, bonuses, unlimited PTO, and 100% paid medical benefits (and that’s just the beginning!).
Our employee rewards philosophy spans mental, physical, and emotional well-being because we want our people to succeed both in and out of the office. Some benefits differ depending on region, but here’s what you can expect from our OneTeam Total Rewards Program:
- Competitive Compensation: We offer top pay for top talent with competitive total packages including equity for all, performance bonuses, and retirement savings with match. We’re also committed to fair and equitable pay practices.
- Workstyle Flexibility: Hybrid role.Go green with commuter program discounts and in-office perks. This is not a 100% remote role.
- Career Development: You’re not just joining any company; you’re joining the company that built the category-defining software platform for trust. You can become an expert and earn industry certifications with training and exams paid for by us and access to our learning & development program and guest speaker series.
- Employee Recognition: We celebrate our accomplishments the best way we know how – together. Our people are invited to attend employee appreciation social events (including our awesome annual holiday party), participate in ticket giveaways for local city events based on your home office location, and celebrate one another through our #CheersforPeers channel.
- Focus on Wellbeing: Take the vacation or volunteer - we have unlimited PTO globally. You’ll also have access to ClassPass memberships, generous company holidays and your birthday off, paid sick days, Employee Resource Groups (or, as we call them, Employee Trust Groups), and other ways to get connected or support company diversity, equity, and inclusion goals.
- Health Benefits: No package is complete without great health benefits. This role may receive company-paid employee healthcare premiums, parental leave, and access to mental health benefits and employee assistance programs. Specific benefits differ by location, so please check with your recruiter to specify what this role will receive.
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career.
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Check out the following to learn more about OneTrust and its people:
You have the right to have your personal data updated or removed. You also have the right to have a copy of the information OneTrust holds about you. Further details about these rights are available on the website in our Privacy Overview. You can change your mind at any time and have your personal data removed from our database. In order to do this you must contact us and let us know you wish to be removed. The request should be made on the Data Subject Request Form.