Account Executive, Enterprise
Strength in Trust
At OneTrust, we help businesses around the world to make trust a competitive advantage. Our category-defining enterprise platform enables organizations to operationalize trust across privacy, security, data governance, GRC, third-party risk, ethics, and compliance, and ESG.
We are looking for an Account Executive, Enterprise. Account Executives have a critical role and responsibility to deliver new client acquisition in zero-base accounts, while also ensuring successful relationships and revenue growth with existing customers.
OneTrust is a fast-growing SaaS enterprise platform with a strong growth trajectory. We invest heavily in our Sales Team through demand generation, methodology-driven sales philosophy, weekly sales trainings, customer-driven roadmaps, and a readily-available executive team to help close deals.
The Account Executive (AE) is responsible for consistently generating, qualifying, and executing opportunities that support our customers in the pursuit of becoming more trusted organizations and drive revenue for OneTrust. AEs are expected to use their thorough knowledge of the industry and excellent value-based sales skills to create the best solutions and solve complex customer problems. AEs must bring useful insights and best practices to customers and prospects.
As an Account Executive, Enterprise, you will:
- Meet or exceed quota
- Conduct outreach to generate pipeline consistently even when engaged in closing activities
- Demonstrate resourcefulness to identify & leverage stakeholders, leaders, and champions to drive execution of the sales strategy appropriately
- Work effectively in a cross-functional manner with Business Development, Partner Channel, and Solutions Engineering to successfully land and expand key accounts
- Utilize two-sided discovery & impeccable communication to understand the customers’ needs and articulate valuable solutions
- Understand key competitors and their strategies to clearly differentiate OneTrust’s solutions in the marketplace
- Establish customer relationships that enable OneTrust to be viewed as a trusted advisor
- Manage and optimize a targeted geographic territory
You are someone with a hunting mentality and consultative approach. You bring curiosity, innovation, authenticity, leadership, and integrity to your work. You have experience communicating with C-Level Executives effectively, and you are confident in your communication skills. You approach new prospecting activities and deal-advancing activities with the utmost balance, and you are well-disciplined in sales processes and CRM hygiene.
Your experience includes:
- Strong experience selling B2B Enterprise-level software or related technologies, ideally 10+ years, but exceptions may be made for the right candidate
- Previous experience in Value Selling
- Strong track record of performance with landing net new logos while growing and supporting existing key accounts
- Previous experience running sales presentation/demos
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com or similar CRM solution
- Experience in Privacy, Security, Third-Party Risk management, Compliance
- Experience directly selling into the Information Security department
- CIPP/E or CIPM certified
- Trained in Command of Message
As an employee at OneTrust, you will be part of the OneTeam. That means you’ll receive support physically, mentally, and emotionally so that you can do your best work both in and out of the office. This includes comprehensive healthcare coverage, remote or hybrid workplace flexibility, flexible PTO, equity stock options, annual performance bonus opportunities, retirement account support, 14+ weeks of paid parental leave, career development opportunities, company-paid privacy certification exam fees, and much more. Specific benefits differ by country. For more information, talk to your recruiter or visit onetrust.com/careers.
Check out the following to learn more about OneTrust and its people:
You have the right to have your personal data updated or removed. You also have the right to have a copy of the information OneTrust holds about you. Further details about these rights are available on the website in our Privacy Overview. You can change your mind at any time and have your personal data removed from our database. In order to do this you must contact us and let us know you wish to be removed. The request should be made on the Data Subject Request Form.