Manager, Corporate FP&A
Strength in Trust
At OneTrust, we help businesses around the world to make trust a competitive advantage. Our category-defining enterprise platform enables organizations to operationalize trust across privacy, security, data governance, GRC, third-party risk, ethics, and compliance, and ESG.
Working with OneTrust's Corporate FP&A team you will help build out the financial infrastructure for one of the fastest growing SaaS companies ever. We are seeking an experienced, self-motivated Finance Manager who will be a key player in, and is truly excited about, driving and effectively scaling OneTrust's rapid growth. This person will be partnering with Finance leadership to ensure accurate forecasts of OneTrust’s financial statements. This highly visible role is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate that wants to be part of a dynamic FP&A organization that is operating at an accelerated pace and scaling for the future.
- Support company planning processes for all corporate short and long-term forecasts covering the financial statements and key metrics
- Own the forecasting, tracking and presenting of subscription revenue, billings, collections, RPO, and free cash flow
- Maintain and improve detailed financial models that track and analyze key metrics and their impact on the company's overall performance
- Play a key role in compiling and reviewing key order management drivers with a focus on aligning the format/content with our evolving business model
- Work closely with the accounting teams to ensure timely and accurate financial closes
- Must demonstrate analytical prowess, strategic thinking and a command of the details
- Apply advanced PowerPoint skills to ensure that Finance creates visually impactful slides for executive and Board-level presentations
- Leverage and improve current systems to increase productivity and accuracy of the FP&A team
- Facilitate and drive frequent ad hoc and targeted projects to support management on business decisions
- 5-7+ years of progressively responsible experience in strategic finance, consulting, investment banking, or related fields. Technology and/or SaaS experience preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related field
- Experience with SaaS revenue and billings
- Excellent financial modeling and analysis skills
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills are required
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a deadline-driven environment while maintaining a high level of precision
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, experience presenting analyses to management
- Anaplan and Workday Financials experience is a plus
As an employee at OneTrust, you will be part of the OneTeam. That means you’ll receive support physically, mentally, and emotionally so that you can do your best work both in and out of the office. This includes comprehensive healthcare coverage, remote or hybrid workplace flexibility, flexible PTO, equity stock options, annual performance bonus opportunities, retirement account support, 14+ weeks of paid parental leave, career development opportunities, company-paid privacy certification exam fees, and much more. Specific benefits differ by country. For more information, talk to your recruiter or visit onetrust.com/careers.
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career.
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
For California, Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, New York, Rhode Island, and Washington-based candidates: the annual base pay range for this role is listed below. Within this range, individual pay is determined by several factors, including location, job-related skills, work experience, and relevant education and/or training. This role may also be eligible for discretionary bonuses, equity, and/or commissions, as well as benefits.
Check out the following to learn more about OneTrust and its people:
You have the right to have your personal data updated or removed. You also have the right to have a copy of the information OneTrust holds about you. Further details about these rights are available on the website in our Privacy Overview. You can change your mind at any time and have your personal data removed from our database. In order to do this you must contact us and let us know you wish to be removed. The request should be made on the Data Subject Request Form.