Senior Technical Product Marketing Manager
Strength in Trust
At OneTrust, we help businesses around the world to make trust a competitive advantage. Our category-defining enterprise platform enables organizations to operationalize trust across privacy, security, data governance, GRC, third-party risk, ethics, and compliance, and ESG.
We are seeking an experienced Senior Technical Product Marketing Manager with a focus on privacy management to join our dynamic team on the Privacy & Data Governance cloud. As the Senior Technical Product Marketing Manager, you will play a pivotal role in shaping and executing the go-to-market strategy of our core privacy line of business. This role requires technical product marketing expertise, a deep understanding of buyer personas, messaging frameworks, and privacy regulations. You will work closely with cross-functional teams including product management, sales, customers and our broader marketing team. You will leverage both technical and storytelling skills to create messaging, drive content, and launch products to build pipeline and ensure customer success and product adoption.
- Develop and own the go to market strategy for our core Privacy Management line of business within the Privacy & Data Governance Cloud.
- Be the voice of the customer, understand your target persona, their unique pain points and how our solutions can help them, by partnering with sales and attending customer calls.
- Monitor global privacy regulations and industry best practices, providing insights and recommendations to ensure competitive positioning.
- Partner closely with the OneTrust Centers of Excellence to ensure we deliver on our commitment to customers of same-day regulatory response.
- Define the messaging & positioning for OneTrust’s products and solutions to communicate core value propositions and how our tools help customers solve problems.
- Develop internal content and assets, presentations, training, competitive analysis, and other collateral to enable the sales team.
- Develop external content like videos, data sheets, webinars, and other assets that resonate with OneTrust’s global customer base.
- Work with solutions engineering teams to develop and maintain product demos.
- Work with product management to understand and define product requirements and roadmap.
- Partner with demand generation to define and execute timely campaigns based on market events and business priorities to build awareness and pipeline.
- Own the coordination and execution of product launches for new products, solutions, features, and positioning.
- Engage with customers to gain insights and feedback through different channels such as demos, QBRs, and customer advisory boards.
- Present at both OneTrust-hosted and industry events and in customer calls and demonstrations
- Experience simplifying complex technical concepts into clear, digestible content for less technical audiences.
- Ability to understand how technology solves market problems and can translate solution value into a clear message.
- Experience in developing robust and compelling messaging guides.
- Experience owning and defining go-to-market plans for multiple products or solutions.
- Ability to use data and analytics to drive decision making and experience defining and delivering against measurable marketing metrics.
- Proven track record of successful product launches and enabling a direct sales team
- Ability to manage multiple products and cross-functional initiatives.
- Excellent communication, presentation, writing, editing, and project management skills.
- Passion for working in a lean, fast-paced organization and ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Proven track record of speaking in front of and influencing internal, external, and global audiences.
Your experience includes:
- BA/BS degree in marketing, business, or engineering equivalent
- 7+ years of product marketing or product management experience at a SaaS or other high-tech company
- Experience partnering closely with product teams to define roadmaps and bring features to market.
- Confident leader with the ability to define and execute go to market initiatives with minimal guidance among multiple goals and priorities.
- Experience in the data privacy space.
- A technical background based on degree (i.e. engineering or computer science) or experience applying complex technical concepts in practice
- Technical product experience like sales engineering or implementation
- Proven, hands-on experience developing a variety of collateral including pitch decks, demos, data sheets, videos, and webinar/event content.
- Worked at a privacy, security, compliance, or data governance software company previously in similar capacity
- Pragmatic or Product Marketing Alliance certification
- IAPP certification (CIPP/M CIPP/E)
As an employee at OneTrust, you will be part of the OneTeam. That means you’ll receive support physically, mentally, and emotionally so that you can do your best work both in and out of the office. This includes comprehensive healthcare coverage, remote or hybrid workplace flexibility, flexible PTO, equity stock options, annual performance bonus opportunities, retirement account support, 14+ weeks of paid parental leave, career development opportunities, company-paid privacy certification exam fees, and much more. Specific benefits differ by country. For more information, talk to your recruiter or visit onetrust.com/careers.
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, colour, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by local laws.
For California, Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, New York, Rhode Island, and Washington-based candidates: the annual base pay range for this role is listed below. Within this range, individual pay is determined by several factors, including location, job-related skills, work experience, and relevant education and/or training. This role may also be eligible for discretionary bonuses, equity, and/or commissions, as well as benefits.
Check out the following to learn more about OneTrust and its people:
You have the right to have your personal data updated or removed. You also have the right to have a copy of the information OneTrust holds about you. Further details about these rights are available on the website in our Privacy Overview. You can change your mind at any time and have your personal data removed from our database. In order to do this you must contact us and let us know you wish to be removed. The request should be made on the Data Subject Request Form.