Senior Customer Success Manager - Portuguese Speaker
Strength in Trust
At OneTrust, we help businesses around the world to make trust a competitive advantage. Our category-defining enterprise platform enables organizations to operationalize trust across privacy, security, data governance, GRC, third-party risk, ethics, and compliance, and ESG.
We are looking for a Portuguese speaking Senior Customer Success Manager to join our Customer Experience team. In this role, you will act as a trusted advisor for our strategic customers from the start of their journey to renewal in a high-to-medium touch role. As a Senior CSM, you will be assigned to a portfolio of customers and be responsible for the success of those accounts. Your main goal will be to ensure our key customers are happy and satisfied with the products they have purchased. Our Senior CSMs are hyper-focused on delivering revenue retention and growth through alignment, adoption, and world-class customer engagement. You will be responsible for managing the customer relationship, ensuring they are getting full value out the platform, partnering with our Sales, Product, Engineering, and Consulting teams to provide the highest level of support, and working to ensure adoption and growth within your accounts. As the customers you support grow with OneTrust, the scope of work will expand as well as you will be responsible for supporting all live products. You will be on the forefront of evangelizing Trust in the workplace.
- Establish relationships with customer stakeholders and executive sponsors to become a strategic and trusted advisor throughout the customer lifecycle
- Act as the primary contact to help your customers navigate OneTrust Collaborate cross-departmentally to provide product expertise
- Accelerate customer solutions through knowledge of their business and best practice guidance
- Deliver proactive communication and manage mission-critical escalations
- Align customer’s roadmap with our product roadmap
- Advocate for your customer by sharing their key business requirements internally with our Product and Engineering teams and managing their product feature requests.
- Understand each customer's industry and Trust management strategy to help customer utilize the OneTrust platform to derive maximum business value
- Deliver business reviews to communicate strategically with your customers and their executive teams to ensure we are delivering on their business objectives
- Utilize Adoption metrics to share best practice, nurture value added activities, proactively identify risk and identify growth opportunities.
- Manage an account portfolio to a Net ARR outcome: balance retention and growth in a way that aligns with OneTrust’s revenue strategy
- Utilize adoption stats to gauge customer engagement, identifying opportunities for further training and adoption, or possible expansion opportunities.
- Deliver and communicate ROI for your customers, throughout their lifecycle, ensuring your customers derive maximum value from their investment OneTrust and fully leverage their subscription.
- An excellent communicator, you understand how messaging resonates with different stakeholders and how to tailor your style to meet the audience
- Motivated to drive outcomes for your customers, you see Customer success as your own
- Comfortable holding other stakeholders accountable and unafraid to get loud when needed
- Lover of technology and someone who wants to learn how your customers use our products
- Empathetic to your customers, able to drill down into their pain points and find solutions that meet their needs
- Steady in the face of business-critical issues and capable of handling customer escalations
- Thrive in a fast-paced start up environment, and skilled at prioritizing incoming requests
- Strategic thinker, at your happiest when problem-solving, and comfortable making decisions
- Independent, but also a team player
- Willing to travel
Your Experience Includes
- Fluent in Portuguese
- BA/BS in a relevant subject is required
- 5-6+ years in a client-facing role within a CSM, professional services, or technical consulting role
- Effective customer-facing communication skills. Proven success in and genuine enthusiasm for working directly with customer
- Track record of successful engagement across corporate functions (Professional Services, Engineering, Sales, and Product Management)
- Experience using SFDC, Gainsight and other CS Technology applications
- Management of Enterprise, Strategic customers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to chair meetings or host webinars
- Ability to build relationships with key customer stakeholders at all levels, including C-suite level
- Strong entrepreneurial skills to excel in a complex and rapidly evolving environment
- Experience implementing SaaS solutions with an enthusiasm for technology and demonstrated technical aptitude.
- Relevant certifications (CIPP/E, CIPM, GRCP, CIPT, FIP, etc)
- Familiarity of privacy, ethics, security, compliance, or sustainability concepts or industry trends
As an employee at OneTrust, you will be part of the OneTeam. That means you’ll receive support physically, mentally, and emotionally so that you can do your best work both in and out of the office. This includes comprehensive healthcare coverage, remote or hybrid workplace flexibility, flexible PTO, equity stock options, annual performance bonus opportunities, retirement account support, 14+ weeks of paid parental leave, career development opportunities, company-paid privacy certification exam fees, and much more. Specific benefits differ by country. For more information, talk to your recruiter or visit onetrust.com/careers.
Check out the following to learn more about OneTrust and its people:
You have the right to have your personal data updated or removed. You also have the right to have a copy of the information OneTrust holds about you. Further details about these rights are available on the website in our Privacy Overview. You can change your mind at any time and have your personal data removed from our database. In order to do this you must contact us and let us know you wish to be removed. The request should be made on the Data Subject Request Form.
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by local laws.