Partner Sales Manager - Spain/Italy
Strength in Trust
At OneTrust, we help businesses around the world to make trust a competitive advantage. Our category-defining enterprise platform enables organizations to operationalize trust across privacy, security, data governance, GRC, third-party risk, ethics, and compliance, and ESG.
Due to rapid growth and increased demand for our platform, OneTrust is seeking a Partner Sales Manager. In this role you drive partnership maturing across Consulting Firms and Service Integrators which will be measured on partner’s service readiness, partner GTM (go-to-market) offerings, executed Joint Business Plans, and joint engagements from a sales and service perspective. You will positively drive the relationships with partners throughout the region and enable partners to influence client activity.
OneTrust is a fast-growing SaaS enterprise platform with a strong growth trajectory. We invest heavily in our Sales Team through demand generation, methodology-driven sales philosophy, weekly sales trainings, customer-driven roadmaps, and a readily-available executive team to help close deals.
In this role, you will build and connect existing and new partners within our ecosystem to drive revenue on new and existing opportunities. You will need to demonstrate a knowledgeable understanding of the full array of our offerings to answer questions, make recommendations and coach partners around our products and future product developments.
In this role you will also:
- Understand and develop the relationship needs and take a consultative approach in handling aspects of the partner relationship
- Develop proposals and create product demonstrations
- Qualify sales opportunities, setting customer expectations
- Handle partner contract negotiations and accurately forecasting to management
- Communicate effectively with all levels (C, SVP, VP, Director, etc.) and key decision makers across the partner network and work collaboratively with other OneTrust employees across the organization to ensure customer expectations are met and exceed when possible
- Meet and exceed monthly, quarterly and annual goals and objectives
You are a coachable and organized individual with communication and critical thinking skills who can take a consultative sales approach. You must also be open to 20-30% travel.
Your experience includes:
- 5-10 years of experience developing partner relationships with demonstrable outcomes in associated software businesses
- An associate’s or bachelor’s degree or equivalent military or professional experience in a related field
- Significant experience managing commercial deals through the entire lifecycle; deal management, deal structuring, negotiation and leadership skills; ability to structure key terms and conditions to accommodate specific risks and constraints
- Experience in Privacy / Security / Third Party risk management
- Commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion through continuous development, modeling inclusive behaviors, and proactively managing bias
- Post-secondary degree in a related field
- Experience working with notable consulting firms
- CIPP/E or CIPM certified
As an employee at OneTrust, you will be a part of the OneTeam. That means equity, bonuses, unlimited PTO, and 100% paid medical benefits (and that’s just the beginning!). Our employee rewards philosophy spans mental, physical, and emotional well-being because we want our people to succeed both in and out of the office. Some benefits differ depending on region, but here’s what you can expect from our OneTeam Total Rewards Program:
Competitive Compensation: We offer top pay for top talent with competitive total packages including equity for all, performance bonuses, and retirement savings with match. We’re also committed to fair and equitable pay practices.
Workstyle Flexibility: At home or in the office, we trust you to get the job done. Our people have the option to work in the office, fully remote, or a hybrid based on their role. Go green with commuter program discounts and in-office perks.
Career Development: You’re not just joining any company; you’re joining the company that built the category-defining software platform for trust. You can become an expert and earn industry certifications with training and exams paid for by us and access to our learning & development program and guest speaker series.
Employee Recognition: We celebrate our accomplishments the best way we know how – together. Our people are invited to attend employee appreciation social events (including our awesome annual holiday party), participate in ticket giveaways for local city events based on your home office location, and celebrate one another through our #CheersforPeers channel.
Focus on Wellbeing: Take the vacation or volunteer - we have unlimited PTO globally. You’ll also have access to ClassPass memberships, generous company holidays and your birthday off, paid sick days, Employee Resource Groups (or, as we call them, Employee Trust Groups), and other ways to get connected or support company diversity, equity, and inclusion goals.
Health Benefits: No package is complete without great health benefits. This role may receive company-paid employee healthcare premiums, parental leave, and access to mental health benefits and employee assistance programs. Specific benefits differ by location, so please check with your recruiter to specify what this role will receive.
Check out the following to learn more about OneTrust and its people:
You have the right to have your personal data updated or removed. You also have the right to have a copy of the information OneTrust holds about you. Further details about these rights are available on the website in our Privacy Overview. You can change your mind at any time and have your personal data removed from our database. In order to do this you must contact us and let us know you wish to be removed. The request should be made on the Data Subject Request Form.