Corporate Strategy & Development Manager
Strength in Trust
At OneTrust, we help businesses around the world to make trust a competitive advantage. Our category-defining enterprise platform enables organizations to operationalize trust across privacy, security, data governance, GRC, third-party risk, ethics, and compliance, and ESG.
The manager, Corporate Strategy & Development will be instrumental in the development and support of OneTrust’s strategy, from annual strategic planning to M&A. The individual will focus their time on producing reports to help inform strategic decisions at the executive level, develop OneTrust’s corporate development strategy and related sourcing activities. As part of the Corporate Strategy team, they will partner extensively with the product strategy team to present comprehensive and synthesized information about OneTrust’s competitive positioning and opportunities. They will conduct extensive research and tracking around competitive intelligence, provide support for new growth initiatives, and provide analysis as required for various strategic initiatives.
This is a tremendous opportunity to impact OneTrust’s growth and will present career growth opportunities to lead Corporate Development activities. This role is part of the CFO organization, reports into the Senior Director, Corporate Strategy and will involve high visibility and exposure to our executive and senior leadership team.
The Manager, Corporate Strategy & Development will:
- Prepare in-depth analyses on industry segments, key trends and competitive dynamics
- Create & formalize build/buy/partner strategy & prioritization in partnership with product strategy teams
- Various aspects of the transaction process (opportunity evaluation, due diligence review, valuation, structuring, internal governance, and closing process)
- Ideation of novel partnering strategies and creative deal structures
- Set & improve key internal operational and governance processes for Strategy & Corporate Development department
- Help build and maintain Strategy & Corporate Development toolbox of external data sources and analytical tools as well as internal databases and templates
- Work closely with senior leadership to establish relationships with counterparts, bankers, alternative financing providers, consultants and vendors
- 2-4 years of experience in Investment Banking, Venture Capital, Private Equity or Corporate Development role
- Excellent quantitative, analytical and research skills with acute attention to detail
- Ability to synthesize large amount of information into easily digestible material
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong motivation and work ethic; ability to work independently and in a dynamic team environment across multiple functional areas
- Excellent time management skills as well as the ability to prioritize among multiple projects
- Creative problem solving skills
- Confidence in presenting to management
As an employee at OneTrust, you will be part of the OneTeam. That means you’ll receive support physically, mentally, and emotionally so that you can do your best work both in and out of the office. This includes comprehensive healthcare coverage, remote or hybrid workplace flexibility, flexible PTO, equity stock options, annual performance bonus opportunities, retirement account support, 14+ weeks of paid parental leave, career development opportunities, company-paid privacy certification exam fees, and much more. Specific benefits differ by country. For more information, talk to your recruiter or visit onetrust.com/careers.
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, colour, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by local laws.
Check out the following to learn more about OneTrust and its people:
You have the right to have your personal data updated or removed. You also have the right to have a copy of the information OneTrust holds about you. Further details about these rights are available on the website in our Privacy Overview. You can change your mind at any time and have your personal data removed from our database. In order to do this you must contact us and let us know you wish to be removed. The request should be made on the Data Subject Request Form.