Sr People Services Transformation Manager
Strength in Trust
At OneTrust, we help businesses around the world to make trust a competitive advantage. Our category-defining enterprise platform enables organizations to operationalize trust across privacy, security, data governance, GRC, third-party risk, ethics, and compliance, and ESG.
Reporting to the Director of Global People Services, you will be responsible for leading ongoing transformation efforts focused on the evolution of the People Services Delivery and Operating Model for OneTrust. You will be responsible for driving operational excellence and creating greater business value, delivering global transformation initiatives to enable more efficient, scalable and high-quality People service delivery, through design and execution of workstreams involving the transition and establishment of an expanded People Services portfolio delivered by the People Services Team. In addition, you will play a pivotal role in driving the execution of HR compliance initiatives across multiple geographical regions.
- Support centralization and standardization efforts of key HR functional processes, policies and transactions across business units and geographies.
- Participate in the design and implementation of enterprise-wide future state People processes.
- Lead execution of key HR transformation initiatives geared towards a highly efficient and scalable People Services delivery, with a strong focus on automation and compliance.
- Facilitate intake and functional evaluation among the HR and Business community on service delivery, automation and simplification opportunities.
- Maintain a prioritized idea funnel to drive improvements delivering concrete business value.
- Execute HR compliance initiatives across geographies to align People Operations with regulatory requirements.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in People Operations / Shared Services environment with extensive experience in process design, optimization, operational excellence, continuous improvement dedicated role within Shared Services or HR Operations
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with Workday HCM
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in global HR compliance across multiple countries, with a practical understanding of compliance legislation, regulatory bodies and related processes, and experience in the operationalization of HR compliance processes across regions
- Experience in Global environment / Matrix Organizations
- Proven project management skills along with solid analytical, consultative, and diagnostic skills; able to make sound, data-driven business decisions.
- Self-starter, highly motivated, with strong results orientation, ability to manage multiple priorities, work with cross-functional teams and adapt to changing requirements and environment with limited oversight.
- Ability to effectively communicate both in writing and verbally and strong presentation skills.
- Fluent in English (minimum C1)
As an employee at OneTrust, you will be part of the OneTeam. That means you’ll receive support physically, mentally, and emotionally so that you can do your best work both in and out of the office. This includes comprehensive healthcare coverage, remote or hybrid workplace flexibility, flexible PTO, equity stock options, annual performance bonus opportunities, retirement account support, 14+ weeks of paid parental leave, career development opportunities, company-paid privacy certification exam fees, and much more. Specific benefits differ by country. For more information, talk to your recruiter or visit onetrust.com/careers.
Check out the following to learn more about OneTrust and its people:
You have the right to have your personal data updated or removed. You also have the right to have a copy of the information OneTrust holds about you. Further details about these rights are available on the website in our Privacy Overview. You can change your mind at any time and have your personal data removed from our database. In order to do this you must contact us and let us know you wish to be removed. The request should be made on the Data Subject Request Form.