People Services Specialist
Strength in Trust
At OneTrust, we help businesses around the world to make trust a competitive advantage. Our category-defining enterprise platform enables organizations to operationalize trust across privacy, security, data governance, GRC, third-party risk, ethics, and compliance, and ESG.
Reporting to the Director of Global People Services, you will play a crucial role in managing various people operational processes and contributing to the evolution of the People Services Delivery and Operating Model for OneTrust. Your focus will be on delivering operational excellence and driving greater business value by executing global transformation initiatives. With keen attention to detail and a solid focus on compliance, you will oversee work streams across the entire employee lifecycle, ensuring efficient, scalable and high-quality delivery of People Services.
- Manage end to end people operational processes, ensuring smooth execution and adherence to established policies and procedures.
- Contribute to the evolution of the People Services delivery and operating model for OneTrust, identifying areas for improvement and implementing necessary changes.
- Drive operational excellence by executing global transformation initiatives, aiming to enhance efficiency, scalability and the overall quality of People Services delivery.
- Oversee workstreams across the entire employee lifecycle, including but not limited to onboarding, employee data management, performance management and offboarding.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure seamless coordination and alignment of People Services with other departments and initiatives.
- Stay updated on industry best practices and trends in People Operations, incorporating relevant insights into the development and enhancement of processes and systems.
- Monitor and analyze key metrics and data related to people operations, generating reports and insights to inform decision-making and drive continuous improvement.
- Support centralization and standardization efforts of key HR functional processes, policies and transactions across business units and geographies.
- Execute HR compliance initiatives across geographies to align People Operations with regulatory requirements.
- Process design and optimization.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in People Operations / Shared Services environment with experience in process design, optimization, operational excellence, continuous improvement dedicated role within Shared Services or HR Operations -
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with Workday HCM
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in global HR compliance across multiple countries, with a practical basic understanding of compliance legislation, regulatory bodies and related processes, and experience in the operationalization of HR compliance processes across regions
- Proficient level of Excel skills
- Previous experience with people system implementations & integrations is a plus.
- Experience in Global environment / Matrix Organizations
- Proven project management skills along with solid analytical, consultative, and diagnostic skills; able to make sound, data-driven business decisions.
- Self-starter, highly motivated, with strong results orientation, ability to manage multiple priorities, work with cross-functional teams and adapt to changing requirements and environment with limited oversight.
- Ability to effectively communicate both in writing and verbally and strong presentation skills.
- Fluent in English (minimum C1)
As an employee at OneTrust, you will be part of the OneTeam. That means you’ll receive support physically, mentally, and emotionally so that you can do your best work both in and out of the office. This includes comprehensive healthcare coverage, remote or hybrid workplace flexibility, flexible PTO, equity stock options, annual performance bonus opportunities, retirement account support, 14+ weeks of paid parental leave, career development opportunities, company-paid privacy certification exam fees, and much more. Specific benefits differ by country. For more information, talk to your recruiter or visit onetrust.com/careers.
Check out the following to learn more about OneTrust and its people:
You have the right to have your personal data updated or removed. You also have the right to have a copy of the information OneTrust holds about you. Further details about these rights are available on the website in our Privacy Overview. You can change your mind at any time and have your personal data removed from our database. In order to do this you must contact us and let us know you wish to be removed. The request should be made on the Data Subject Request Form.